Recipient Area - Shaving With A Razor After Fue

Pbuddy123

My Regimen
Reaction score
My question is has anyone had experience where they have restored their hair line as a young adult but then eventually had to shave it down due to further loss? Does it look absolutely ridiculous and do you have to then take a razor to the whole thing in order to hide it or can you get away with a number 1? Thanks for any input guys.

What is the contrast between the transplanted grafts and the native hair? Is it obvious?

I am talking about shaving this right down with a razor.

Pictures would be much appreciated. I am only talking about the recipient area.

Last edited:

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
My question is has anyone had experience where they have restored their hair line as a young adult but then eventually had to shave it down due to further loss? Does it look absolutely ridiculous and do you have to then take a razor to the whole thing in order to hide it or can you get away with a number 1? I am trying to envision how I would look at 50 with a hairline but nothing behind it lol. Thanks for any input guys.

What is the contrast between the transplanted grafts and the native hair? Is it obvious?

I am talking about shaving this right down with a razor.

Pictures would be much appreciated. I am only talking about the recipient area.

Honestly mate f*** worrying about what you’re gonna look like in your 50s, have the op and enjoy your youth!

stonecold

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plenty of men naturally keep their hairline but bald behind it. Looks much better than balding all the way as your face is framed.