Received feedback from HairClone on their situation

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong?

Who the duck knows bro

I don’t know man. I’d be more than happy to use it as filler to compliment a hair transplant.

When I said most people, I'm referring to the majority of the hairloss population who aren't on the higher earning spectrum, and I'd assume it would take a few years before this becomes close to Hair Transplant cost. For that reason, most people will opt for a hair transplant, as it would be more within their price range and for more guaranteed results. Transplant costs in the UK are really high relative to most countries, and if HairClone is even more expensive than that, it's going to be a no-brainer for those who aren't earning well to opt for a hair transplant instead.

Ofcourse there will be many people who will opt for HairClone instead of a hair transplant, myself included, provided its not much more costly than a hair transplant and has reasonably good results.

Last edited:

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Had HairClone already stated that they weren't aiming to create new hair follicles or is this new information?

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stemson and tsuji didnt have that problem

We don't know Stemson can produce cosmetically acceptable hair on humans yet but you're right that Stemson doesn't have to solve the inductivity problem in order to grow hair with their iSP cell technique because the iSP method is an effective work-around for the inductivity problem.

But we don't know if Tsuji has solved the inductivity problem or not. There is a reason why Tsuji hasn't progressed into human studies and it is possible that, that reason could be that they haven't proven to investors that they solved the inductivity problem. If I knew they have definitely solved the inductivity problem I would be willing to invest a few thousand dollars into it. Wouldn't you?

Keep in mind that Jahoda proved that hair induced cells will grow hair by injecting hair-induced cells on his wife's arm and those cells grew hair.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
As the CEO said last year, they were looking to offer their solution to clinicians in 2022, so that they can experiment with it on patients and use the outcomes to formulate a protocol to do the trials with. So if you would want, you could possiblt sign up as a guinea pig.

From 15.00
He is a good patient to take the choice, why don´t? Surely money is not the proplem
If we can see Dr. Hemp with new hair, investors will be in millions

A lot of luck ....

Chads don't bald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they are making existing thinning hairs (vellus hairs?) terminal hairs? Any idea if it's permanent or something you have to keep getting treatments for?

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, I also think it's good their not aiming for higher than hair transplant cost for something that won't effect the donor region as much as hair transplants can.

Ofcourse the results will need to be very close to Hair Transplant results for most people to chose HairClone over a Hair Transplant.
you must be completely new to this forum. the cost will obviously not be anywhere near that of a hair transplant. replicels rah-01 was estimated to cost around 1k and this will be in a similar price range. of course it will also be nowhere near as effective as a hair transplant, they are completely different sorts of things. one can potentially if that at all make your hair a little thicker and thats it

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you must be completely new to this forum. the cost will obviously not be anywhere near that of a hair transplant. replicels rah-01 was estimated to cost around 1k and this will be in a similar price range. of course it will also be nowhere near as effective as a hair transplant, they are completely different sorts of things. one can potentially if that at all make your hair a little thicker and thats it
"We’ve not had finalised prices yet but we’re talking tens of thousands for each patient currently since we don't have our own facility (which we could get via the investments we need, which would reduce the cost). We can potentially do multiple patients at the same time to bring down costs if it can work logistically.

It’s literally impossible to say on the cost at the moment. Could be £50K, could be £5K. We’d love for it to be as cheap as possible, we’re definitely not ones for ripping people off. Just shocking how much it all costs. I came from academia and have had a real lesson! I think it would be best to save up the amount needed for a hair transplant because that’s our real overall goal to be around that price. I wish I could make better estimates! "

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Epibiotech resolved the dermal papilla cells culturing and inductivity problem previous year. They even published paper in science journal...

One of the main contributor of this paper is CEO of Epibiotech.

Interesting. Thanks

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"We’ve not had finalised prices yet but we’re talking tens of thousands for each patient currently since we don't have our own facility (which we could get via the investments we need, which would reduce the cost). We can potentially do multiple patients at the same time to bring down costs if it can work logistically.

It’s literally impossible to say on the cost at the moment. Could be £50K, could be £5K. We’d love for it to be as cheap as possible, we’re definitely not ones for ripping people off. Just shocking how much it all costs. I came from academia and have had a real lesson! I think it would be best to save up the amount needed for a hair transplant because that’s our real overall goal to be around that price. I wish I could make better estimates! "
lol so then how can replace culture sheath cup cells and inject them multiple times for 1k and these idiots have to run tens of thousands half a decade later? process is very similar although its a different type of cell they do have same properties even

werefckd

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were to guess, they thought they could self fund a launch early this year with the upfront money of the sales they would get from the first patients — but I speculate that the initial demand was weak and now they are looking for investors (again)

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were to guess, they thought they could self fund a launch early this year with the upfront money of the sales they would get from the first patients — but I speculate that the initial demand was weak and now they are looking for investors (again)
most companies have departments that make estimations on how well a product will be perceived, judging by overall demand for hair loss products in men, this was to be expected, especially a clinically unproven method at such a price tag. I think its pretty laughable that they hyped themselves up so much during the conference and they cant even deliver their product(which is not even proven to work at all) at a reasonable price

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

LOL, I'm literally titled "Experienced Member" and you're still "Established Member" and you're telling me I must be completely new to this forum, Lmao.

Also, not sure where you're imagining numbers for the HairClone treatment because you don't know for a fact what it could be, and trying to draw conclusions based on other treatments is silly.

I literally spoke to the head scientist at HairClone who gave me these figures, saying currently it costs tens of thousands of pounds, and that potentially the treatment could be anything between €5k and €50k, but that we should ideally hope it can be around the cost of a hair transplant (eventually).

I am also obviously fully aware of the difference in expectations between a hair transplant results vs HairClone. If you take the time to understand what I wrote, I said the majority of people who aren't on the higher earning spectrum will obviously chose to go for a Hair Transplant instead of HairClone if HairClone is much more expensive and also doesn't have significantly good results.