receeding stopped?!

thomas040

Established Member
Reaction score
yes... knock on wood and everything, but I THINK my hairline has stopped receeding.. finally...

usually I've been able to see the very white skin, that would suggest that the hairline had receeded, since the sun never before got to that area of the head, if that makes any sense...

but not anymore.... which I take as a good sign, that something maybe finally working...

fingers crossed...

dutasteride for a year now, minoxidil and proscar :)

thomas040

Established Member
Reaction score
Huh?

Finasterid Sandox
Dutasteride Avodart + Dr. Reddys (1mg total)

:)

none of the other stuff you mentioned

Andrea

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry but I don't speak English well...

You take finasteride and Dutasteride togheter? For example fina/morning duta/evening?
Or you take fina daily and duta 3 weekly?

THANKS

WVRunner

Reaction score
Re: receeding stopped?! YE!!!!

:agree:
I just wanted to also post on here that I'm 24 years old and have been on dutasteride (Avodart) for about 8 months and I have seen growth and hair stability. Yes, it does take months to see any results. My hair actually thinned a little in the beginning, but I was determined not to give up. I BELIEVE VERY STRONGLY IT WILL BE APPROVED FOR HAIRLOSS IN MEN. I am a living witness it works!

If you want to e-mail me, it's
EricRoberts1983@yahoo.com

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
yea thomas, do you mentioned both dutasteride and finasteride. Are you taking both at the same time ??????? Or are you just taking dutasteride alone???

thomas040

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm crazy... i'm taking both finasteride and dutasteride... and two kinds of that.. both dutas and avodart... 1mg a day...

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well its good news if loss has stopped.

You are hitting it hard with the high dose but if its working and none or v little sides then its worth it.