receeding hairlines

joe45

Reaction score
ok just checked out rogaine and its not for receeding hairlines which i have just for a bald scalp. propecia i don't wanna take -prescription and way too $$$.
anything else other than these 2 . i was thinkin of revivogen how is it for male pattern baldness-my family has a line of baldness, and how about nioxin. any good. i am takin nizoral right now-not much effect

Melbs

Established Member
Reaction score
Proscar is a shitload cheaper than Propecia and exactly the same... still prescription though. But sh*t, i reckon its by far the best and easiest treatment.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Proscar is cheaper then Propecia and you can get it without proscription but you will have to get it online. Although the drug is a bit pricey, you must understand that it's going to cost some money to save your hair. If the cost is too much then start shaving your hair and forget about your hair loss. But you can't forget about your hair loss then don't drink at bars a much, so you can buy the drug.

Sir_LagaLot

Established Member
Reaction score
if money is a problem you can buy generic proscar and cut into 1/5ths, its just as effective and will cost you not more than around 35 $ for around a 10 MONTH supply.

you can order it w/o prescription from http://www.cybermedicinestore.com

also..many users have reported great results from using rogaine on the temples and the hairline. just because they say its 'not as effective as on the vertex' does NOT mean it doesnt work in the front. you might wanna keep trying that as well.

add in nizoral, which you'll only be using twice or thrice a week anyway so its cheap.

theres your regimen.

nasdak

Reaction score
check if your health insurance company will cover propecia first. i was shocked to find that mine did and i pay $10 a month for propecia. otherwise, i'd say do proscar and cut it up.