Receding Hairline, is there anything i can do ????

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
It's killing me. Seeing my forehead become higher and higher. The minituarized hairs. Its like my youth is leaving me and i haven't even hit 20 yet. I've been applying rogaine to my hairline for almost a year. I used spironolactone and stopped. I have a question. If i'm going to use rogaine spironolactone and tricomin on my hairline, in what order do i put it all on before i go to sleep ????

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why did you stop using spironolactone and how long did you use it for? Also where was it purchased from?

You would first use Rogaine foam and wait 10-20 mins for it to dry and then apply spironolactone. Alot of times though I apply the two together.

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
stopped the spironolactone because i believed it didn't help. I've changed my mind because my hairline has suddenly began to recede very fast. I used Dr. Lee's spironolactone

and should i put on the tricomin last ???

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've heard copper peptides can be applied with any other hairloss medication without affecting its function. So I guess its up to you when you apply it. Also make sure you take plenty of pictures or you will never remember whether you are imroving or if its all in your head

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
I use all three of these - the best order to apply them is:

(1) Tricomin first; wait for this to dry somewhat (5 minutes is plenty-just enough so that the scalp isn't still "saturated").
(2) Then Rogaine; wait until this has completely dried (anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes).
(3) Then apply the spironolactone cream.

Sounds like a hassle, but you will learn to do other stuff in between so its not so bad.

G'luck.