Receding hairline at 22 years. Need your help

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
22 years old and minoxidil and finasteride didn’t help? Yeah, order a hair piece if you don’t want to shave.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
If only on finasteride for 6 months, you can try a few months longer it may improve. But yeah dutasteride can work if no luck with finasteride. I had sides from finasteride so only use non-DHT inhibiting treatments

You can try oral minoxidil , aswell microneedling

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
If only on finasteride for 6 months, you can try a few months longer it may improve. But yeah dutasteride can work if no luck with finasteride. I had sides from finasteride so only use non-DHT inhibiting treatments

You can try oral minoxidil , aswell microneedling
I will continue to take finasteride, and perhaps the situation will improve slightly in another six months. Dutasteride will wait for now, because this, as I understand it, is the most powerful remedy, and if even dutasteride does not help, then nothing will help. Maybe I should try Rogaine? Oral minoxidil does not feel like taking.

Stalker14

My Regimen
Reaction score
22 years old and minoxidil and finasteride didn’t help? Yeah, order a hair piece if you don’t want to shave.
The problem is that I have a very sensitive scalp, I have allergic reactions, I am afraid to use a hair piece, in addition to this it can damage the remaining hair. I would like to at least slightly improve the hairline, but here, as I understand it, only a transplant will help? However, until the age of 25, almost no doctor will agree to have a hair transplant. My situation is constantly getting worse, even in spite of finasteride.