Receding Hairline At 14 Making Me Depressed

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I don’t even know what my natural hairline is anymore because last year I kept shaving it to make it straight then I shaved me head please I’m losing my sanity

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys I’m seriously losing my sh*t I don’t wanna go bald by 20 why does my brother have better hair thn me he he’s older

fenom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure if you are trolling. Your hair is fine, but your acne is fucked up.. Go see a doctor about it

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree with others. Focus on real issues like acne and weight and ignore something that isn't even present yet.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But would you say my hairlines changed from the last time you help me with the cherubby thing
Lmao

Maybe. Hard to tell with such a difference in hairstyles. You look 100% better with a shaved head though. Less cherubby/Jonah Hill mid 2000s

Alexander Shenton

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao

Maybe. Hard to tell with such a difference in hairstyles. You look 100% better with a shaved head though. Less cherubby/Jonah Hill mid 2000s
Ik that’s the problem I’ve messed up my hairline by line ups so idk what my hairline looks like

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you have serious mental health issues. Your hairline is not receding at ALL. You are not even NW1.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Acne is a sign of dht, so acne may equal hairloss for you. You need to learn to cope like others have said. So see a doctor.

Itsnotoverforyou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry you are stressed out bro. To me it looks you have not lost hair. However I would recommend monitoring the situation, as I would recommend to anyone. Take a picture, maybe a few, something you can replicate at a later date ideally. Then in 6 months retake those pictures, replicating the same conditions (length, lighting, style, freshly showered? etc.)

If you notice changes I would see a doctor to discuss treatment options. You could still see a doctor now just for the peace of mind, if you are able to.

Otherwise in the meantime enjoy life! Do all the things you love to do, especially because I'm fairly certain no one would look at you and think there's a problem with your hair.

Best of luck!