111.5 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 148

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mature hairline. Your just as likely to bald further as a nw1 is. If you have old family photos look at what relitives your mature hairline most closely resembles this will be your future path

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes. That is significant temple recession and you have lost a lot of hair below the temples in front of your ears. Many guys don't even realize that hair is gone. Children and females have a full halo shape. I have seen such frontal balding areas halt from balding for even decades but I wouldn't count on that. For guys, once hair is gone, it is gone forever. Most of the treatments are maintenance only. I would consider the big three using two percent Min since that should cause less shedding. I would be out buying all three or seeing a doctor tomorrow or at least ASAP.

Sorry. I get no joy out of this but a lot of young guys wait on treatment when it is much more viable hoping that it is only Telogen Effluvium or a mature hairline and then when they find out they are wrong, it's too late. Especially the frontal regions are hard to ever get to grow again. We didn't even have treatments when I went through what you are so things are much better now.
Janey

Jay Ou Ess Aich

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes. That is significant temple recession and you have lost a lot of hair below the temples in front of your ears. Many guys don't even realize that hair is gone. Children and females have a full halo shape. I have seen such frontal balding areas halt from balding for even decades but I wouldn't count on that. For guys, once hair is gone, it is gone forever. Most of the treatments are maintenance only. I would consider the big three using two percent Min since that should cause less shedding. I would be out buying all three or seeing a doctor tomorrow or at least ASAP.

Sorry. I get no joy out of this but a lot of young guys wait on treatment when it is much more viable hoping that it is only Telogen Effluvium or a mature hairline and then when they find out they are wrong, it's too late. Especially the frontal regions are hard to ever get to grow again. We didn't even have treatments when I went through what you are so things are much better now.
Janey
Thank you, I’ll try seeing a doctor, before it’s too late like you said...