Receding Chap Has Himself A Stunner

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought that I'd see a guy with a Tom Hanks or Jack Nicholson 2021 hairline. His crown isn't even that thin and his hairline isn't that high. Show me an under 30 year old Norwood 6 doing that and I will be intrigued. Guy with hair talks with his partner. That's how people see it. Not everybody is a Norwood spotter. Maybe it will get worse in the future but he will be a case of "they met when he had hair".
You read about fak inhibitors? That might give you a chance at fuller hair if it ends up working.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
To trigger all the black pillers. Why do you post the same repetitive threads every week? Yes I have, I'm sure she wears the pants in their relationship
Br00t@l brahhhhh. I firmly believe black pill weirdos would see God himself descend from the sky and instead of thinking about whether they were good or not would probably analyze his facial ratios and wonder if he is incel

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell me about it

FAK Inhibitor for Hair Loss. In recent days, a few people discussed this Stanford University research (first posted by “DrPhil”) on our hair loss chat.
1631825925642.png

FAK inhibitor skin healing and hair follicle regrowth at 180 days. Source: Nature Communications.
The researchers found that blocking mechanical signaling via FAK (focal adhesion kinase) inhibition promotes regenerative skin healing.

Check the forum section for future treatment.

So for you, you could regenerate donor region after an fut surgery and get more coverage.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
FAK Inhibitor for Hair Loss. In recent days, a few people discussed this Stanford University research (first posted by “DrPhil”) on our hair loss chat.
View attachment 169681
FAK inhibitor skin healing and hair follicle regrowth at 180 days. Source: Nature Communications.
The researchers found that blocking mechanical signaling via FAK (focal adhesion kinase) inhibition promotes regenerative skin healing.

Check the forum section for future treatment.

So for you, you could regenerate donor region after an fut surgery and get more coverage.
I will believe it when it is released to the general public. Until then, it is 5 years away with a large chance of failing in medical trials. There's no solution to hair loss with poor donor except for a system. I have been trying out the "just shave it and grow a beard" and I'm going to post my experiences here soon. It's not going to be easy reading.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
This is not an outlier. This is JBW. This guy has blue eyes and is probably significantly taller than the girl he is married to. It never began for us balding, short ethnics.
He is not even bald. He looks over 25 and has a hairline and reasonable crown. Yes it's true that there are bad things in his future but as far as we are concerned, he made the most of the hair that he had rather than overcoming the odds as a bald guy.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not an outlier. This is JBW. This guy has blue eyes and is probably significantly taller than the girl he is married to. It never began for us balding, short ethnics.

Many people will exclude someone due to their ethnicity when it comes to dating unfortunately

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
How can people still be bluepilled when posting on this forum. They experienced the brutality of going bald and are still bluepilled. The human mind is really something unergrundlich. I cannot understand. Really buddy boyos. How to still be bluepilled after experiencing so much pain?! Its something.

My short balding ethnic friend is arrangecel, his parents looked for wife advertisements online/news paper. He's content with that. Do it!

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
My short balding ethnic friend is arrangecel, his parents looked for wife advertisements online/news paper. He's content with that. Do it!
I have a short bald ethnic friend who's married to a hot slim girl. Hamudi is bloated and acts weird, of course he scares all the women away.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not racist. I would give anything to be a white chad.
If you had joined ISIS when you had the chance, they would have given you a Yazidi waifu and a shampoo sample as welcome gift. It's your own fault. Now it's really over.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really happy for this guy. You can see the thinning in the back if you look at 5:06 so he is heading to a high Norwood if he isn't on finasteride, which he probably is so hopefully it has stabilized.

This just proves though that having "a" hairline is the key as it takes you out of the bald guy binarization. Where all of us are expert Norwood spotters, most people, including myself before this started happening to me, thought of receded or diffused guys as "well, that sure is a weird hairstyle to choose." That may sound stupid, but it's how many people think.

Also his donor seems pretty good so if it ever does get worse, he can get a transplant and at least stay out of the shaved head / slick category.
Yea this. He's a pretty good looking guy with a receded hairline, not quite in the bald category.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL @ the incels in this thread confirming the stereotype of having standards that are way higher than their own value as a man.
So, for example, if i don't have enough money to buy a car, then i'm not allowed to state that the car sucks and is overrated?

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is the stunner?
Also why do people post these videos? Have you ever been in a relationship? Maybe she's a toxic narcissist. Maybe she's using him. Maybe she's cheating. Maybe he does everything for her. Who the hell knows. Means f*** all.
Having a half glass empty view on dating won’t get you into a relationship