Receding Chap Has Himself A Stunner

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
then why dont you date within your own ethnicity? would most likely solve the problem...

I know you are right, but why should he limit himself when white guys can date women of all races with relative ease.
What if he finds women of other ethnicities attractive?

I have a friend , white , who has 10+ matches a week, whereas I only get 3-5 if I am lucky and this is with hair.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
the day he realises that women are just like men , some are assholes , some are nice people is when he will get laid
Seems like incels/blackpills are only attracted to the vapid Instagram model type lol

Or at least this is the lie they try to tell themselves

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Technically yes, but i don't support the incel ideology anymore. I don't hate women nor do i take the "blackpill" as gospel. I understand that my personality is holding me back to some extent along with my looks and that personality does actually matter
It's not that hard to be handsome

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know you are right, but why should he limit himself when white guys can date women of all races with relative ease.
What if he finds women of other ethnicities attractive?

I have a friend , white , who has 10+ matches a week, whereas I only get 3-5 if I am lucky and this is with hair.
doesnt he technically limit himself when he goes for white women only?

of course nobody should limit himself in anyway... if it doesnt work with one ethnicity at all, then it is time to rethink, though...

you are honestly asking the wrong person^^ i never think about anybodies ethnicity...

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like incels/blackpills are only attracted to the vapid Instagram model type lol

Or at least this is the lie they try to tell themselves

It's funny, the last date I was on, the woman was an a**h**, and she was unattractive.

She was giving me short answers, and nothing to work with - rushing me over the video chat. Ended in 20 minutes.

After the call, told her that I didnt think it was going to work out, she agreed.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

of course nobody should limit himself in anyway... if it doesnt work with one ethnicity at all, then it is time to rethink, though...

you are honestly asking the wrong person^^ i never think about anybodies ethnicity...

As an indian that dates a lot of white women, it is just harder when you interracially date, but not impossible
Got a good idea of which ones go for me, the liberal types.
No chance with conservative whites.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

I’m assuming btw he is trying to date all types of women