Recapeen, anyone tried it?

Shittyhair

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone tried Recapeen? Itś in clinical trails in sweden. I'm thinking about giving this a shoot! any thoughts?

VWdude

Reaction score
never heard of it, but whatever it is I know one thing... It has a very shitty name.

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
just looked at the site and it doesn't seem too bad. there aren't a company that are saying that its the cure but i like the way they mention that 58% of people has success which shows that it doenst work for everyone. Also, the study was done in 4 countries so thats quite convincing. Does anyone know the price or where to get it from? i might give it a go and see what happens as im not using any topicals.

Minox_Baby

Established Member
Reaction score

Shittyhair

Reaction score
Hi Minox_baby

How long did you try the stuff?

I have allready bought a 3 month supply. It cost me 100$. I am no longer on probecia because it did nothing for me (was on it for about 8 month and things turned bad under this time) so this will be my last chance.

Best regards

Minox_Baby

Established Member
Reaction score
I was going through a funny stage when I tried it. finasteride was really messing my hair up and I'd just started fluridil when then recapeen landed on the doorstep. I tried it for a few weeks but decided I couldn't afford to buy two more tubs of the stuff.

The website/company seemd genuine, but until any scientific data comes out either for or against I'd be very sceptical.

Regards and good luck,
Warren.

A

Administrator

Shittyhair said:
Hi Minox_baby

How long did you try the stuff?

I have allready bought a 3 month supply. It cost me 100$. I am no longer on probecia because it did nothing for me (was on it for about 8 month and things turned bad under this time) so this will be my last chance.

Best regards
You didn't even give Finasteride the required minimum time of 1 year to work, and have dropped it to use a product that has zero clinical data backing it? We have failed as your educators!

:x