Reason Why Some Of You Actually Have Worse Sideeffects After Quiting With Finasteride

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"
One recent study published in Neuroendocrinology found that after 20 days of finasteride exposure, male rats showed altered levels of a whole host of neurosteroids and receptors in their brains. Thirty days after going off the drug, the changes were more pronounced than when they were on the drug.

Studies in humans have only just begun, at Baylor, Boston University, and elsewhere, so it's way too early to draw firm conclusions. But the theory surrounding what some patients call "the crash" goes something like this: Cells in the brain and genitals are starved of important hormones while on the drug, so they grow more receptors to sop up all that they can get. Once the drug is discontinued, the hormones come flooding back with more than the cells can handle, which hurts or kills them. "Essentially, the cells get too much DHT, it puts them in overdrive and it burns them out," says Jacobs. So even if the body starts making all those missing compounds again, the tissue has trouble using them.

Jacobs stresses that, in his experience working with hundreds of patients, the vast majority do get better. "No one person goes through it the same," he says. "But unfortunately, in some men, the damage is hardwired.""

https://tonic.vice.com/en_us/articl...y-behind-americas-best-selling-hair-loss-drug

Thus i think it might be better to slowly go done with the dosis instead of quitting from today to tommorow

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
What would be considered slow if someone takes 1mg per day?

Due to the nearly flat response curve of finasteride, you'll have to dissolve it in liquid (e.g. water, alcohol), and microdose it.

e.g.

Week 1: 0.50 mg a day
Week 2: o.20 mg/day
Week 3: 0.05 mg/day
Week 4: 0.03 mg/day
Week 5: 0.01 mg/day

Note that nobody has actually tested this as far as I know, it might actually be worse.

It's too bad that this drug is poorly tested.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the nearly flat response curve of finasteride, you'll have to dissolve it in liquid (e.g. water, alcohol), and microdose it.

e.g.

Week 1: 0.50 mg a day
Week 2: o.20 mg/day
Week 3: 0.05 mg/day
Week 4: 0.03 mg/day
Week 5: 0.01 mg/day

Note that nobody has actually tested this as far as I know, it might actually be worse.

It's too bad that this drug is poorly tested.

I'd rather suffer permanent finasteride sides than suffer the torture of cutting a pill into 0.01mg parts.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd rather suffer permanent finasteride sides than suffer the torture of cutting a pill into 0.01mg parts.

You are not forced to cut the pill in 0.01mg parts, you can dilute it in water or alcohol, with some maths

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a shitty joke, jeez. If I knew it would be taken this seriously I wouldn't have posted it.

Oh, now i get it, funny joke actually

g.i joey

Reaction score
Hahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahh

Bro you are hilarious, don't let anyone tell you otherwise brother. This post made my life.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe people who have PFS.

There's just too many out there, to say it's just a "coincedence".

That said, I'm still going to use it.