Really odd question about finasteride and Penis Enlargement.

hairguync1

Reaction score
Heres a crazy question. Ok, Over the past few years I've been doing Penis Enlargment exercising.http://www.cheekycherry.com/ccforums/ Yes, people really do this and it works. Now, from what I've heard the penis needs DHT to recover from there workouts. Does this sound like it makes sense. Do you guys think that your penis will ever use DHT after its fully developed. Isnt DHT used for penis development from infancy and puberty. Isn't there growth hormones in your body that rebuild tissue? Other then that when else would you need DHT in your blood stream? I've also seen on other sites that DHT is used in you nervous system?

G

That's funny, because I've been doing a Balls Enlargement program, and it works, too. A little too well, actually. It's getting to the point that I have to stuff a coffee mug in my shorts just to have a little support. I'm actually considering donating half my balls to those who need testicular transplants, cause I'll still have teste to spare. I don't think my hairloss treatments have interfered with my nut sack's maturation. At this point, I could use a little regression.

nervx

Established Member
Reaction score
Your wasting your time with the jelqing crap. It's been scientifically proven to not work and risk permanently injuring your wang. Sure you might have measured it at some point and noticed an increase but your size changes with how horney you are.

The only way to increase penis size is surgery.

hairguync1

Reaction score
Who proved that it doesnt work. I would really like to know so that I can finally stop trying to make my penis grow. People keep telling me its possible but... Maybe theres a link or something you can show me.

G

You got any questions about getting those nuts juicier, let me know. f*** what they say--it WORKS. I blew a hole through the toilet seat at work today, I gizzed so hard. Had a lot of trouble explaining THAT one...try telling someone you're elbows are legally instruments of destruction...

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It doesent make it any bigger hard from what I read, it just irritates the tissue so its bigger limp due to inflammation. I feel sorry for you if your dick is so small you damage your organ to look bigger limp, so all the fags in the locker room drool over your big limpy.

G

Give me your e-mail address and I will send you something that will make your penis enlarge by several inches - instantly!

G

neiltom88 said:
Give me your e-mail address and I will send you something that will make your penis enlarge by several inches - instantly!
Send me some of that, too.

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Alopecia-Nate said:
That's funny, because I've been doing a Balls Enlargement program, and it works, too. A little too well, actually. It's getting to the point that I have to stuff a coffee mug in my shorts just to have a little support. I'm actually considering donating half my balls to those who need testicular transplants, cause I'll still have teste to spare. I don't think my hairloss treatments have interfered with my nut sack's maturation. At this point, I could use a little regression.

Funniest posts I have ever read!!!! Holy sh*t, thanks for the laugh!!!!

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You got any questions about getting those nuts juicier, let me know. f*** what they say--it WORKS. I blew a hole through the toilet seat at work today, I gizzed so hard.

LOL..funny stuff nate... :D

tenshi

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
It doesent make it any bigger hard from what I read, it just irritates the tissue so its bigger limp due to inflammation. I feel sorry for you if your dick is so small you damage your organ to look bigger limp, so all the fags in the locker room drool over your big limpy.

This is the funniest post I have ever read on HairLossTalk.com, LMAO

G

http://www.asiaandro.com/1008-682X/5/33.htm

Aim: To investigate the ultrastructural changes of penile corpus cavernosum and tunica albuginea in rats treated with castration or finasteride.

Methods: Eighteen male Sprague-Dawley rats of nine weeks old were randomly divided into three groups with 6 rats each. Group A served as the control, Group B was castrated and Group C, treated with finasteride. Four weeks later, rats were anesthetized and blood samples obtained for the determination of serum testosterone (T) and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) levels; penile tissues were taken for scanning electron microscopy.

Results: The T, free T and DHT levels in Group B and the DHT level in Group C were significantly lower than those in Group A (P<0.05). The tunica albuginea was significantly thinner in Group B than that in Group A (P<0.05), but there was no significant difference between Group C and Group A (P>0.05). Elastic fibers in the tunica albuginea of Group A were very rich and arranged regularly and undulatedly, but in Group B, most of the elastic fibers were replaced by collagenous fibers. In Group C, the tunica albuginea was mainly composed of thick and irregular-arranged collagenous fibers. In Group A, there were abundant smooth muscle fibers in the trabeculae of corpus cavernosum, but they were much less in Group C and scarce or even disappeared in Group B. In Groups B and C, the diminished/disappeared smooth muscle fibers were replaced by irregularly arranged collagenous fibers.

Conclusion: In rats, androgen is essential for maintaining the normal structure of penile tunica albuginea and corpus carvenosum.

Discussion

The present study showed that in the castration animals, there were a high degree of fibrosis in the corpus cavernosum with irregularly arranged collagenous fibers and a marked decrease in smooth muscle fibers, while in the DHT-inhibited group, the corpus cavernosum contained quite an amount of thick and irregular-arranged collagenous fibers, but the degree of fibrosis was lower than that in the castration group. Results suggest that androgen is essential for the maintenance of normal ultrastructure of corpus cavernosum. Zhang et al [4] demonstrated that in mature rats, castration induced apoptosis in corpus cavernosum with the replacement of the apoptotic tissues by fibrous tissue. This may be one of the pathways through which androgen deprivation acts on corpus cavernosum. In the present study, the degree and type of corpus cavernosum fibrosis in the two groups were different, suggesting that T and DHT act on the corporal cavernosal tissues independently and differently. Finasteride can only inhibit the action of DHT, but not T on the corporal cavernosal tissue, therefore, the degree of fibrosis was less in the DHT-inhibited group than in the castration group.

The tunica albuginea of penis plays a major role in the erection mechanism. It compresses the subalbugineal venules, thus decreasing the venous outflow during erection and provides an inextensible fibrous frame for the erectile tissue of the penis [5]. In the normal control group of this study, the elastic fibers in the tunica albuginea were very rich and arranged regularly and undulatedly. In the castration group, the thickness of tunica albuginea decreased significantly and the elastic fibers were mostly replaced by collagenous fibers and in the DHT-inhibited group, the elastic fibers were replaced by disorganized and thick collagenous fibers. These results indicate that androgen is also essential for the maintenance of the normal structures of tunica albuginea.

It can be concluded that androgen is indispensable to the maintenance of normal ultrastructures of the erectile tissues. However, the interrelationship between androgen and the structure and function of the erectile tissue is not quite clear and sometimes even controversial, and further investigation is needed.

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
to all the penis farmers out there, I just wanted to wish you good luck, and happy fertilising!

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
neiltom88 said:

send it to me too!

bluntman

Reaction score
Alopecia-Nate said:

HAHAHA!!!!!!!! :lol: