Really Need Your Help Brah , Please

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys , as you know i have been on propecia 1 mg for 21 month with no sides .
And i have recently upped my dose to 5 mg per day , because the normal dose didnt help my hairline recession .
But i worked hard those past 4 years to build a decent body , and i am scared as f*** of gyno . with 1 mg i was fine , however it has been 3 month on 5 mg and ive got some puffy nipples . So i don't know what to do .

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and i don't understand because i thought there wer not that much difference between 1 mg and 5 mg .

Quest

My Regimen
Reaction score
you're pumping in 5x the amount of DHT inhibition- sorry to say, there is a vast difference between the 2. I can't remember the study off the top of my head, but those in the 5mg finasteride groups had a much larger reported side effect profile. You're prostate could shrivel to a grain of sand, so be careful man. I wouldn't f*** around with that much, but then again I wouldn't even f*** with 1mg finasteride.

g.i joey

Reaction score
i wouldnt mess around with 5mg a day. Remember that fins hair growing effects were found as an AE for people with BPH. You're taking a BPH dose, id say go with 2.5/day if you really wanna try to max it out.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally, I would bump up to dutasteride rather than increase the finasteride dosage

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
thx for al the reply guys , but i thought there were not that much diference between 1 mg and 5 mg . So if there is much more sides it might work better in term of hair ? and you think there is as much sides as duta ? despite it ihibit 20 % less dht ?

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i can't take just 1 mg because it didnt stop my hairline recession after 16 month on it , so that is why i have upped my dose . I have also added minoxidil but it didnt help . so i am lost i have always thought duta would be more dangerous because of the long half life and the strong dht inhibition .

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and upping to 2,5 mg of propecia , yo think that could help ? the difference between 1 mg might be really little .
i thought that propecia 5mg = 0,1 mg dutasteride

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are anecdotes of synergetic effects between dutasteride and finasteride.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're getting beginning of gyno
-Eat more broccoli
-Take DIM and/or I3C
-Calcium D Glucarate (hypothetically)

If it's not strong enough
-Arimidex
-Tamoxifen

Puffy nipples will eventually make fat tissue accumulate around the area (fat gyno)
If no gland is present this can sometimes be solved without surgery
But be careful if you feel anyhting hard in there start anti-estrogen medication immediately