really flaky scalp, but no itching what to do?

teqeeler

Reaction score
Hey guys
i have been on proscar, minoxidil %5, nano, tsal extra strength and nizoral since the beginning of july, so bout 5 months.
I havent experienced an ithy scalp really at all, but my head as been flaking alot, alot like the big snow flakes that fall out of the sky. On the right side of my head you can just see them waiting to fall out on my flaky scabby scalp.
How do i get rid of them? is this good?
The thing is i often pick at them because they r so noticeable that i have to, but when i do no hair really comes up, so it doesnt seem to be harming me to much.
But should i not pick at them since my scalp could be healing or something, i dunno?
change shampoo maybe?
Also what sucks so much about my balding is im only going bald on one side of my damn head, the left side of my head has almost no signs of balding, but my right side is realll really bad.
i cover my right side and i look awesome then i look at my left side and im a different person.
With minoxidil should i use as much as it says to use in the dropper since i really only have my right side going bald and basically ive been only appyling really to my right side of my head.
errrr i kinda wish i would have left things be, i dunno. My dads completely bald so i wanted to fight it and not do nothing.
thanx

Stingray

Reaction score
Still use the 1ml per application.

And about the flaking... that's what T/Sal does... Salycilic acid causes your scalp to flake. Try using T/Gel instead.

teqeeler

Reaction score
thanx guys.
Ill try switching to tgel, hopefully it will cause less flaking, its quite embarrising sometimes.
what is loprox shampoo? i dont have a doctor or health insurance so i usually dont got to the doctor, can you get this online?