Really Brutal How For Some Of Us Finasteride Hits Libodu And Erections

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive taken finasteride for a year, now i took a pause for 7 days to see how my sexual perfomance will be and today i had morning wood, random boners, i wanted to f*** whole day and my erections improved by 200-300%, i was rock hard all the time just by looking at pictures of girls in underwear, when before that, i had to watch p**rn and jerk off heavily to stay hard and even then the volume of erection was half of what i had today.

Brutal sh*t.

Quality of sexual performance vs being bald. Tough choice.

Last edited:

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The typical side effect of finasteride ;I Do not forget, the strongest sexual hormone DHT is reduced by 70-90%.

When I took a break of several weeks my libido exploded. I looked at women again and was sexually normally aroused.

Finasteride blocks the sexual hormones

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The typical side effect of finasteride ;I Do not forget, the strongest sexual hormone DHT is reduced by 70-90%.

When I took a break of several weeks my libido exploded. I looked at women again and was sexually normally aroused.

Finasteride blocks the sexual hormones
sh*t brother, exactly that. Today it literally exploded for me, i felt like a normal man again. I wanted to f***, i felt what is libido again and quality of erections is through the roof.

Whats your situation? Did you enventually continue with fina and just try to cope through sides?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still use finasteride......i have only two options:

Quit finasteride = Norwood 6 or Baldi

or

Use finasteride = still hairs on my head, but side effects for the rest of my life.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I still use finasteride......i have only two options:

Quit finasteride = Norwood 6 or Baldi

or

Use finasteride = still hairs on my head, but side effects for the rest of my life.
How do you cope with sides?

At least in your case the sides are worth it, you had some phenomenal rare regrowth, im on finasteride for a year and i only maintained if even that

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
op im the same. took it for 4 months lost so much libido..erections weaker weaker ejaculation took longer to c*m

stopped taking it 2 months later feel.back to my old self huge loads erections horny.
it sucks so bad.

i hated being on finasteride.
off finasteride i feel naturally flirty more motivated more sexual

i dont.know what to my right temple is fuciking obliterated and my left is starting to go..
i dont know what to do man
i feel sad af

i had a hot gf for 7 months but i acted like a f*****g idiot and she broke upnwith me and moved on been years and i still think of her doubt ill.ever get a girl like her again being a NW5

whatintheworld

Reaction score
How bad is your hair loss? This drug isn't for everyone. I swear for every Norwood 2 losing their teenage hairline with perfect density everywhere that posts here, finasteride would have no reason to exist.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
op im the same. took it for 4 months lost so much libido..erections weaker weaker ejaculation took longer to c*m

stopped taking it 2 months later feel.back to my old self huge loads erections horny.
it sucks so bad.

i hated being on finasteride.
off finasteride i feel naturally flirty more motivated more sexual

i dont.know what to my right temple is fuciking obliterated and my left is starting to go..
i dont know what to do man
i feel sad af

i had a hot gf for 7 months but i acted like a f*****g idiot and she broke upnwith me and moved on been years and i still think of her doubt ill.ever get a girl like her again being a NW5
are you on minoxidil?

im not sure myself what to do, im rapidly losing hair, i shed extreme amounts of hair every wash, its scary to look at it in the tub or sink.

problem is that im not so happy about potential of going on minoxidil, because its the same gamble. If you get dark circles under your eyes, its game over, you cant somehow tackle that side effect. If you start having your collagen destroyed, its game over as well. Heart palpitations same sh*t.

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How bad is your hair loss? This drug isn't for everyone. I swear for every Norwood 2 losing their teenage hairline with perfect density everywhere that posts here, finasteride would have no reason to exist.
There are too many bdd 19 yo kids here.
I read this main subforum and dont even bother opening 90% of posts, i just know those guys will be full heads.
Whereas im balding since 20, im 26 now, nw2.5-3 and worst of all, my density is going. You almost can soon see my scalp through hair in dry state of hair.
I run out of options, its minoxidil or duta seems like. But what duta will do to me, if even finasteride killed by libido and erections like that..