Realized Bald Men Are More Angry People | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Realized Bald Men Are More Angry People

Discussion in 'The Impact of Hair Loss' started by daplo collins, Jan 23, 2018.

1. daplo collins

daplo collins Member

Dislikes Received:
    Looking back on my childhood I now realized that most of the adults that were the meanest were bald / balding. First off my father was one of the worst humans ever, he would ALWAYS say the most negative things about me and how I could never accomplish anything. Out of all the teachers I had in high school, the 4 that were bald were by far the meanest and just seemed to want to make all of the students miserable with lots of homework.
    And with the few run ins I've had with police officers, the ones that are bald are always assholes towards me while the fullheads seem to be patient and understanding.

blackg likes this.
  2. shookwun

shookwun Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Do you blame them, a**h**?

:D

3. SteveTabernack

SteveTabernack Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Of course they are angry captain obvious. They are bald.

Wolf Pack and blackg like this.
  4. daplo collins

daplo collins Member

Dislikes Received:
    I didn't mean to be rude, I'm just starting to realize more how hairloss really messes with your mind. I'm not bald myself, but I had extreme paranoia about losing my hair. I'm saying that people don't really understand until it happens to them.

5. buckthorn

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    this post is solely based on your experiences and not really true at all. MOST older men are balding or bald and, in my experience, some of the nicest people i've met. If you're over 50 and still an a**h** because you're bald, you're simply an a**h** to begin with.

6. CopeForLife

CopeForLife Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don't think so. Maybe they (we) have outbreaks, but not more "angry" than fullheads in general. I think it mostly congenital, though.

blackg likes this.
  7. Cue Bald

Cue Bald Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    i don't know wether the higher DHT/T levels in bald men make them angrier or if baldies are angrier in general due to losing their hair.
    i am not an angry person, i am more like a dog that has been beaten, it learns to keep its head down and stay out of the way

return likes this.
  8. shookwun

shookwun Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    I have always said there are different types of baldies, despite us all reaching the same outcome

Premature baldies (early pre mature hair loss in late teens - early twenties)
    graceful baldies ( starts thinning, and having mild recession in mid-late thirties)

Seeing those fifty years old with a bit of recession, and crown loss but terminal hairs

Seeing those fifty year old with horse shoe, thin nape and diffuse hair all over

It's soo obvious to who aged gracefully, and those that got prematurely rekt. it's a no brainer, to who's life was far easier to deal with.

But at the end of the day a**h**, is a**h**. OP is a**h**

Wolf Pack and blackg like this.
  9. Cue Bald

Cue Bald Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    lol daplo i just re-read the bit about the police officers and it brought back a memory.
    when i had my full anime hair i got pulled by a bald policeman about a documentation issue. this guy was a total dick and was desperately trying to get me in trouble for something; radioing all my details, checking all my car, my tyres (it's illegal to have too worn tyres here) - when he couldn't get me in trouble for anything the look on his face was devastation.

years later as a NW4.5 i get called by another bald policeman who looks very similar (don't know if it is the same one as there was years difference). i had been in an accident which was my fault and he showed up. this time the policeman was very sensitive and polite (don't worry it'll be alright, the insurance will sort it out) bald brotherhood? :D

blackg and WhitePolarBear like this.
  10. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Well, despite all those flaws in the looks department that you appear to deem unforgivable, he still managed to become the leader of our country, which no matter how you look at it, is certainly no small feat.

If you met him, he'd still be the Belgian prime minister, and next to him, you'd be seen as a nobody, or possibly the star of some reality TV show, because that's usually what most people believe good-looking people are good for.

Cue the narcissistic rage in 3, 2, 1...

#10 WhitePolarBear, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    fixthis and davesmith420 like this.
  11. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    The question is why do you bring up your own looks is so many of your posts? I hope you won't deny that you do this. Barely anyone on here mentions their (good) looks as often as you do.

You'll say that you're just describing objective reality, and why not? I would concede that. But I think there is an obvious intent behind this repetitive statement about you being good-looking, tanned, masculine, chiseled, etc.

It's like you desperately need those "halo" points to assert your superiority over us mere average muggles. It's often one of your prime justifications when you disagree with someone.

Let's be honest here, if you were as ugly as Charles Michel, the chances that you'd be one of the copers that think looks are not that important would be around 99%. There's just no way to know because that's never been your reality, and it never will be.

Very few people will admit that they're ugly, whether it's to the world or to themselves when they look at their reflection.

#11 WhitePolarBear, Jan 24, 2018
    SteveTabernack likes this.
  12. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Tell me again why when people tell you you're handsome, it is perfectly valid, but when people say it to me, it's not?

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/seeking-for-honest-opinions-should-i-do-it.71751/

Do you sleep with the comments you get in private under your pillow?

Are you triggered? Do you feel the urge to ban me and delete this exchange? I'm just joking around and I'm not even insulting or disrespecting you, not one bit.

My observations up there are sincere, I wish you could address them without getting emotional. It's a shame that you see what I believe to be light criticism over your posting patterns as a will to pick a fight.

I can see that you're a bit oversensitive about all this, so I'll stop.

Edit: Oh my god, watch out, the likes of people agreeing with my observation above are coming! You better start getting into damage control and erase all trace of our exchange! That or engage me on equal footing. Let's get to the bottom of this Woolfie!

Look at the passion you're exhibiting above, say everything you have to say!

#12 WhitePolarBear, Jan 24, 2018
    Patrick_Bateman likes this.
  13. ZZmop

ZZmop Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    One of the few bald politicians who has managed to become leader of his country. I’d never thought about it until someone recently mentioned it in a post but most world leaders since the television age have been no worse than NW3s, with many being full heads. That is remarkable when you consider most of them are over 50 when they become leader; half the 50, 60 year old dudes I see on the street are straight slick NW6/7.

14. davesmith420

davesmith420 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

What I picture everytime FredtheChad and Wolf Chad post in a thread.

15. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hahaha, I hope we can all laugh about it. Wolf included.

blackg, pjhair and davesmith420 like this.
  16. swingline747

swingline747 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    lack of decent sex can make life pretty frustrating and rage filled.

blackg and WhitePolarBear like this.