Realized Bald Men Are More Angry People

daplo collins

Reaction score
Looking back on my childhood I now realized that most of the adults that were the meanest were bald / balding. First off my father was one of the worst humans ever, he would ALWAYS say the most negative things about me and how I could never accomplish anything. Out of all the teachers I had in high school, the 4 that were bald were by far the meanest and just seemed to want to make all of the students miserable with lots of homework.
And with the few run ins I've had with police officers, the ones that are bald are always assholes towards me while the fullheads seem to be patient and understanding.

shookwun

Reaction score
Do you blame them, a**h**?

:D

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this post is solely based on your experiences and not really true at all. MOST older men are balding or bald and, in my experience, some of the nicest people i've met. If you're over 50 and still an a**h** because you're bald, you're simply an a**h** to begin with.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. Maybe they (we) have outbreaks, but not more "angry" than fullheads in general. I think it mostly congenital, though.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i don't know wether the higher DHT/T levels in bald men make them angrier or if baldies are angrier in general due to losing their hair.
i am not an angry person, i am more like a dog that has been beaten, it learns to keep its head down and stay out of the way

shookwun

Reaction score
I have always said there are different types of baldies, despite us all reaching the same outcome

Premature baldies (early pre mature hair loss in late teens - early twenties)
graceful baldies ( starts thinning, and having mild recession in mid-late thirties)

Seeing those fifty years old with a bit of recession, and crown loss but terminal hairs

Seeing those fifty year old with horse shoe, thin nape and diffuse hair all over

It's soo obvious to who aged gracefully, and those that got prematurely rekt. it's a no brainer, to who's life was far easier to deal with.

But at the end of the day a**h**, is a**h**. OP is a**h**

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol daplo i just re-read the bit about the police officers and it brought back a memory.
when i had my full anime hair i got pulled by a bald policeman about a documentation issue. this guy was a total dick and was desperately trying to get me in trouble for something; radioing all my details, checking all my car, my tyres (it's illegal to have too worn tyres here) - when he couldn't get me in trouble for anything the look on his face was devastation.

years later as a NW4.5 i get called by another bald policeman who looks very similar (don't know if it is the same one as there was years difference). i had been in an accident which was my fault and he showed up. this time the policeman was very sensitive and polite (don't worry it'll be alright, the insurance will sort it out) bald brotherhood? :D

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
One of the few bald politicians who has managed to become leader of his country. I’d never thought about it until someone recently mentioned it in a post but most world leaders since the television age have been no worse than NW3s, with many being full heads. That is remarkable when you consider most of them are over 50 when they become leader; half the 50, 60 year old dudes I see on the street are straight slick NW6/7.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking back on my childhood I now realized that most of the adults that were the meanest were bald / balding. First off my father was one of the worst humans ever, he would ALWAYS say the most negative things about me and how I could never accomplish anything. Out of all the teachers I had in high school, the 4 that were bald were by far the meanest and just seemed to want to make all of the students miserable with lots of homework.
And with the few run ins I've had with police officers, the ones that are bald are always assholes towards me while the fullheads seem to be patient and understanding.

lack of decent sex can make life pretty frustrating and rage filled.