Realised Something Weird On My Bloodtest

colony

Reaction score
So I was looking at my last years blood test results and I realised something. I had a small nodule in my thyroid and my doctor said my TSH, T3 and T4 levels are normal so nothing to worry about. Today I realized that I have high Anti-TPO and anti thyroglobulin levels. I checked internet and it looks like a serious condition. It is a beginning sign of hashimoto or other autoimmune disease (which my mother had). So what do you guys think, can this be the reason of my hairloss? I really have weird hairloss pattern so I am wondering.( I am on propecia for 8 months so I am not in denial stage but I saw zero result and I started wondering)

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
Post a pic. Definitely can indicate hoshimoto. Are u feeling symptomatic?

colony

Reaction score
@Pavi
As symptoms I don't know, according to my researches there are too much symptoms and I have some of them but as I said there are too much symptoms written there so it is nearly impossible to not have any of them. High anti-tpo means that I have got some autoimmune problems in my body so after propecia failed, I really started to think that my hairloss may be caused by this. I will see a internist next week and ask about this. I can't post pics right now. My whole hair thinned a lot, it did not recede any (nearly nw0 from front), lost too much on crown and sides of my head and back of my head feels softer than ever so probably thinned. I don't know if this is normal but I always see bulbs at roots of my shedded hairs and my hair is really thinner at the root.

Last edited:

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pavi
As symptoms I don't know, according to my researches there are too much symptoms and I have some of them but as I said there are too much symptoms written there so it is nearly impossible to not have any of them. High anti-tpo means that I have got some autoimmune problems in my body so after propecia failed, I really started to think that my hairloss may be caused by this. I will see a internist next week and ask about this. I can't post pics right now. My whole hair thinned a lot, it did not recede any (nearly nw0 from front), lost too much on crown and sides of my head and back of my head feels softer than ever so probably thinned. I don't know if this is normal but I always see bulbs at roots of my shedded hairs and my hair is really thinner at the root.

Are you fatigued? Mentally confused? Cold intolerance? Slow heart rate? All are symptoms of hypothyroidism