Real working drugs for Androgenetic Alopecia

Fbalding84

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear forum members, I have been on the forums for the longest time but for some reason I was never able to post on BTT.

Hellouser- huge fan and we share the same passion for our hairloss regrowth.

I think we can't longer wait for pharma to guve us a drug or treatment. And hair transplant dr have à good business model, so why would they jeopardize that. It's really up to us to fix our damned destiny.

All we need is some time and a group of dedicated people to solve this dilemma. I have experimenting with some "ingredients" and by accident taking a pill that seems to grow my hair for some awkward reason. I am not sure how but I'm convinced it's not just in my head and hair are really growing strangely.

What I would like to do is buy latanoprost which is out now generic and available in compound form. Produce our own topical mixture (Along with some other ingredients) at a relatively cheap price and trail it.

I'm not looking to make money or will ever ask anyone for money. But rather want to form a single focused group to share our knowledge and find a solution vs yelling at each other on these forums.

So who wants to cure this damn disease and is ok with trailing some topicals. What's even more important, who shall be committed for months perhaps without results. I want to keep the group small, go for quality over quantity.