REAL sublingual minoxidil log (sublingual minoxidil tablets)

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

I am getting sublingual minoxidil tablets (0.5mg) delivered next week.
Some might know that i can not tolerate topical and oral, and when i took 2.5mg oral as sublingual I had a Minoxidil overdose and had a HR of 150 and started puking, after that shortness of breath and chest tighntness for a month.

But this is not some loniten tablet. Taking the topical sublingual doesn't work, already took huuuuge doses (30mg) to test it out, because i was already suspecting that after months of use.

To my knowledge, there are 0 reports on internet of somebody actually taking sublingual minoxidil tablets.

So I will log it.

But without pictures, because I am still a NW1 with okay density (diffuse thinner) and just want a perfect head of hair. I only have scalp showing a bit under harsh light. You're gonna sh*t on it anyway and I don't want this to turn into another incel thread.

So believe me or not follow this thread.

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh i feel sry for guys Like u. I know the dose I intake is enormous, but I think my hair plays such an important role in my appearance that I’m willing to risk so much to regrow it.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh i feel sry for guys Like u. I know the dose I intake is enormous, but I think my hair plays such an important role in my appearance that I’m willing to risk so much to regrow it.
Well that's why i am ordering expensive sublingual tablets. But if everyone ask you if you haven't slept every day, you'll realize quickly that oral is not for you. I've tried 2,5 months to see if it decreased but it didnt.
I looked afwul. Would rather be bald than look that unhealthy.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

Some might know that i can not tolerate topical and oral, and when i took 2.5mg oral as sublingual I had a Minoxidil overdose and had a HR of 150 and started puking, after that shortness of breath and chest tighntness for a month.

But this is not some loniten tablet. Taking the topical sublingual doesn't work, already took huuuuge doses (30mg) to test it out, because i was already suspecting that after months of use.

To my knowledge, there are 0 reports on internet of somebody actually taking sublingual minoxidil tablets.

So I will log it.

But without pictures, because I am still a NW1 with okay density (diffuse thinner) and just want a perfect head of hair. I only have scalp showing a bit under harsh light. You're gonna sh*t on it anyway and I don't want this to turn into another incel thread.

I first used oral minoxidil but I had to quit due to the side effects I experienced. After reading about Dr. Sinclair's work I tried oral minoxidil sublingually in the hopes of eliminating or at least minimizing the side effects. Unfortunately that was not the case.

Are you in Oz?

Moz5x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Fam,

So I will log it.

The sublingual version is only available in Australia from Dr Sinclair. Did you have an in-person consultation with him?

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I first used oral minoxidil but I had to quit due to the side effects I experienced. After reading about Dr. Sinclair's work I tried oral minoxidil sublingually in the hopes of eliminating or at least minimizing the side effects. Unfortunately that was not the case.

Are you in Oz?
Nope there is a derm in Mexico that has them as well

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're gonna sh*t on it anyway and I don't want this to turn into another incel thread.

Yep.

tried with 0.625mg and look (and feel) like i've been in a boxing match.
That’s why I won’t touch the stuff, as tempting as it is. Guys saying they have no sides(especially at 10mg+) are currently in denial or just flat out lying to get others on the board the skin sides train. I’ve read posts where guys are saying they have no sides and when they quit they say they look awful the entire time taking it lol. I never believe the “I have no sides” claims.

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep.

That’s why I won’t touch the stuff, as tempting as it is. Guys saying they have no sides(especially at 10mg+) are currently in denial or just flat out lying to get others on the board the skin sides train. I’ve read posts where guys are saying they have no sides and when they quit they say they look awful the entire time taking it lol. I never believe the “I have no sides” claims.
XDdddd
Tell me ONE reason why I should lie about Not having side effects, just ONE cowboy

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s why I won’t touch the stuff, as tempting as it is. Guys saying they have no sides(especially at 10mg+) are currently in denial or just flat out lying to get others on the board the skin sides train. I’ve read posts where guys are saying they have no sides and when they quit they say they look awful the entire time taking it lol.
Exactly, like this Einstein..........

This is in January

I use 12.5mg daily no issues stop fear mongering bro.

''i take 10mg oral minoxidil twice daily who cares if i die being bald is a death sentence anyway''

''I upped my dose to 20mg day no sides at all.''

Then in march he post this LMFAO.

''Stop that poison man it aint worth it. I bled from my anus after 6 months on it.''

''i quit oral minoxidil and restarted. Everytime i restarted i started shitting blood while off it no blood ever. Now i have been off it for more than a week and i stopped shitting blood. Definately was the minoxidill.''

Then again this week.

Lol. I used msm and oral minoxidill for 5 or 6 months. Hair only kept getting thinner. I quit because of heart sides and blood in my stool.

This is the kind of Hypocrisy, these morons like to share in their expert advice.

Sharing experience garnered over years of personal experience is one thing.

But giving advice that you end up completely changing your mind about after only a few months, all the while using yourself as a human guinea pig is just moronic.

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly, like this Einstein..........

This is in January

Then in march he post this LMFAO.

Then again this week.

This is the kind of Hypocrisy, these morons like to share in their expert advice.

Sharing experience garnered over years of personal experience is one thing.

But giving advice that you end up completely changing your mind about after only a few months, all the while using yourself as a human guinea pig is just moronic.
Holy f*** thanks god I am not alone, this guy really changes his mind more often than a girl changes her clothes. It was soooo triggering when I saw him writing stuff like "OH IM TAKING ORAL MINOXIDIL AND IM FINE AND EVERYONE WHO DOESNT TAKE IT THE SAME WAY ARE STUPID" and after few month "DONT TOUCH IT, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER"

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy f*** thanks god I am not alone, this guy really changes his mind more often than a girl changes her clothes. It was soooo triggering when I saw him writing stuff like "OH IM TAKING ORAL MINOXIDIL AND IM FINE AND EVERYONE WHO DOESNT TAKE IT THE SAME WAY ARE STUPID" and after few month "DONT TOUCH IT, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER"
He's done exactly the same with Dutasteride & Finasteride.

Lol, he's come full circle now so he's back experimenting again with finasteride.

the guy is a complete train wreck....

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol, he's come full circle now so he's back experimenting again with finasteride.

Yeah he is without a doubt one of the most stupid guys on the forum..

But sublingual minoxidil has an (potential) interesting mechanism that will surpass a lot of sides. So that's why i want to try it proper

NW9000

Established Member
Reaction score

He is a mentally ill schizotypal transsexual abomination, what did you expect

JagKännerMigSkärd

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn I thought taking 10mg a day was a lot. Have you noticed regrowth / reduced shedding
My hairline grows back, beard and eyebrows too. I don’t know if it’s only reason cuz I also take dutasteride finasteride combo with dermarolling and nizoral, but I think minoxidil is the biggest factor. I don’t know how long I will continue with this dose, I know it is really a lot but I have seen one polish guy doing it for a good amount of time and he felt ok (polish genes I guess - shitty hair but strong endurance )

Lumalux

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's keep this topic going. Whenever I've used topical Minoxidil sublingually, the side effects are worse than if I dilute it in water and drink or put it into an empty capsule and swallow. Sides include puffy face and leg edema.