real quick, how much MSM is everyone on?

G

Cal Que Later said:
LOL, unlike you I have a life outside of this site and don't feel the need to show up here everyday of my life. Maybe if you could tear yourself away and spent less time spreading poor information to people you too could take a break from the site. Also did you get banned for being your usual foolish self? :lol:

I have yet to be proved wrong all you are stating is what you believe in and that is far from the actual truth. Pop your MSM till the sky falls, I could care less, but just because I did not post in awhile does not make your point correct or even valid. It just means you have more spare time on your hands then I do.

Perhaps you could re-read my post above.

And maybe ditch the attitude too!

Montoya

Reaction score
Cal Que Later said:
LOL, unlike you I have a life outside of this site and don't feel the need to show up here everyday of my life. Maybe if you could tear yourself away and spent less time spreading poor information to people you too could take a break from the site. Also did you get banned for being your usual foolish self? :lol:

I have yet to be proved wrong all you are stating is what you believe in and that is far from the actual truth. Pop your MSM till the sky falls, I could care less, but just because I did not post in awhile does not make your point correct or even valid. It just means you have more spare time on your hands then I do.

You are hilarious as you are stupid. 6 posts and i supposedlly have no life outside this site. Dear me what interesting logic. :roll: Please go and do some real research on lysine and MSM as clearly you need to educate yourself my dimwit friend.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL 6 posts my ***. :lol: While you might have changed your name you are still the same person that started this entire thing, by get this, being rude and stupid. While you probably got banned for some reason is beyond me, but I can venture a guess as to why it happened.

I have done plenty of research, but you seem to be the one that can't open a book or type in a simple query. All you are doing is regurgitating over and over what others have posted. The phrase the blind leading the blind is something you seem to incorporate into your life everyday, why not try doing yourself a favor and the others and think for yourself for once. All you have proven throughout this entire post is that any information you give out to someone is what you think it should be and not the truth.

Stinger122

Established Member
Reaction score
The Gardener said:
Stinger122.... is that YOUR picture in the avatar? You have a David Schwimmer hairline, what the hell you doin' here bud?

LOL! I just noticed this post Gardener, yes that picture is me but its 2 years old sadly :-(