real quick, how much MSM is everyone on?

G

Cal Que Later said:
First off if it was not such a big deal calling a L-Lysine a generalized term of vitamin instead of amino acid then why are you being so petty to bring it up? Your whole arguement is trivial and irrelevant unless your claiming that MSM is actually causing regrowth. The reason people are taking MSM is that they believe it supplies the body with nutrients that cause existing hair to grow at an increased rate and fuller. They are different suppliments but people are taking them for the same reason.

Cal Que Later,

L-Lysine is not a vitamin

MSM and L-Lysine do not contribute to hair health through the same mechanism

please do not give new poststers incorrect information, it will not help them as their regimes become more complex.

Please try and not be such a trifling poster in the future nit picking over insignificant details is a waste of your time and mine.

You are probably right here, I do consider what you call 'insignificant details' all fairly important in designing a regime for hair loss, if you truly consider this clarification of the facts "a waste of time" why do you defend these shaky facts everytime they are brought up?

Ty

RalphyWiggum

Established Member
Reaction score
:tdo13:

To think out of 8 million CalQlater was the one that made it
:wow:

vodka by the gallon

Established Member
Reaction score
started at 4 a day then 6 then 8 per day i dont know if it was helping or not i stopped cuz it was a bother to take pills every day

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Tynan, where are those avatars man?

HairLossTalk.com :freak:

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
L-Lysine is not a vitamin

MSM and L-Lysine do not contribute to hair health through the same mechanism

please do not give new poststers incorrect information, it will not help them as their regimes become more complex.

Your lack of knowledge is astounding and the fact that you're an a*** compulsive poster is very funny, much live some of the other fools in this post. The only person giving out poor information is you, telling people that MSM is better than L-Lysine with no proof only your trivial word that it's better. You don't know it's better, the fact of the matter is that while their mechanisms might be different they are providing the same benifits. You're the one confusing people saying that MSM is better when it is contributing to the whole case in the same whay that L-Lysine is, so I implore you to take your own advice.

I really do hope that you get off your sad little excuse for a soap box and stop making such a huge deal that I called L-Lysine a vitamin. The sad thing is you keep bringing it up like the a*** compulsive fool you are. :toma:

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
No dessert for either of you, now go strait to bed. :smash:

G

Your lack of knowledge is astounding and the fact that you're an a*** compulsive poster is very funny, much live some of the other fools in this post. The only person giving out poor information is you, telling people that MSM is better than L-Lysine with no proof only your trivial word that it's better. You don't know it's better

hhmmmm.......

Cal Que Later have a quick look through this thread and when you find the part were I say MSM is better than L-Lysine cut & paste it into a reply here so everyone can see what an idiot I am.

I really do hope that you get off your sad little excuse for a soap box and stop making such a huge deal that I called L-Lysine a vitamin

little sore about that are we?

Ty

G

Where's the research to support the use for Lysine (an amino acid) for male pattern baldness??

Did I miss some major breakthrough?

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
hhmmmm.......

Cal Que Later have a quick look through this thread and when you find the part were I say MSM is better than L-Lysine cut & paste it into a reply here so everyone can see what an idiot I am.Ty

Well the fact that you have argued for MSM over L-Lysine proves the fact that you think it works better, or are you to naive to know what you stand for? Nevermind reading your old posts and this most recent one I have answered my own question, you are that naive.

I am not sore one bit just sick of reading you babble on and on about my generalized comment.

Bruce just go to any search engine or whatever you want to use to look for benifits your hair receives when taking L-Lysine and you will find just as many articals as you would for MSM and heathy hair.

G

Cal Que Later
Well the fact that you have argued for MSM over L-Lysine proves the fact that you think it works better, or are you to naive to know what you stand for? Nevermind reading your old posts and this most recent one I have answered my own question, you are that naive.

Well cut and paste the post where I argue 'for MSM over L-Lysine' then!

(unless of course it doesn't exist!)

Go on, paste it in a reply here....

Cal you are an idiot.

Ty

G

redbone said:
Ty you are the man lay that smack down baby. 8)

Mr Bone

Cal Que Later ( :freak: ) is proving hard to kill off, he just doesn't know when he has lost the argument, if only my folicles were as resilient.

Ty

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
You're ignorance and foolishness runs deeper than that of any follicle. You're so feeble-minded you don't even know what you are arguing for, you just let your mouth spew out verbal diarrhea for so long you can't recall what you point is. The fact is you're backing a product that no better than L-Lysine and claiming that it is, which is a true sign of ignorance. I pitty you and anyone that takes the advice you give believing you know what in the hell you're saying.

Have a nice day :D

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
:x Feeling sick

G

Cal Que Later said:
tynanW said:
hhmmmm.......

Cal Que Later have a quick look through this thread and when you find the part were I say MSM is better than L-Lysine cut & paste it into a reply here so everyone can see what an idiot I am.Ty

I am not sore one bit just sick of reading you babble on and on about my generalized comment.

Bruce just go to any search engine or whatever you want to use to look for benifits your hair receives when taking L-Lysine and you will find just as many articals as you would for MSM and heathy hair.

Actually I never said that MSM is supported as a treatment for male pattern baldness. It does make your hair grow faster but I have never seen any regrowth data.

Nor have I seen such on lysine.

Montoya

Reaction score
Cal Que Later said:
You're ignorance and foolishness runs deeper than that of any follicle. You're so feeble-minded you don't even know what you are arguing for, you just let your mouth spew out verbal diarrhea for so long you can't recall what you point is. The fact is you're backing a product that no better than L-Lysine and claiming that it is, which is a true sign of ignorance. I pitty you and anyone that takes the advice you give believing you know what in the hell you're saying.

Have a nice day :D

Lol. Did it take you 2 months to come up with that lame reply? :p Cant believe your still pissing about with your argument about lysine. Dont you realise when your wrong, obviously not, its only be pointed out to you a dozen times in this thread.

Cal Que Later

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL, unlike you I have a life outside of this site and don't feel the need to show up here everyday of my life. Maybe if you could tear yourself away and spent less time spreading poor information to people you too could take a break from the site. Also did you get banned for being your usual foolish self? :lol:

I have yet to be proved wrong all you are stating is what you believe in and that is far from the actual truth. Pop your MSM till the sky falls, I could care less, but just because I did not post in awhile does not make your point correct or even valid. It just means you have more spare time on your hands then I do.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL I am feeling even more sick now. :x :x