Reading r/bald is a f*****g hell dead srs

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just saw a motherfucker who has almost no density, I thought he is 35. HE WAS 20. Many posts are 'is it time to shave???? 16M' and you see so many scalps which are not able to be saved anymore, so f*****g many young balders. It can't be purely genetics, there is something fucked about how we live, otherwse hairloss would not be THAT brutal lol
1652562786613.png

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
More and more girls have shitty hair. So many told me they had to cut their hair because of balding lol
One of my sisters friend got some thinning at top. But its rare in women. If it was enviromental then not even HRT would grow all your hair back bro. But it does.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even like to visit there. I see enough bald people daily, and they are like a warning that soon I'll be joining them if anything goes wrong

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its genes only. Our genes are just getting worse and worse for some reason.
Men and women are reacting differently to certain chemicals or environmental factors. To say that it's just genetics, because women don't bald as much as men is miopic. And even then more and more women are losing their hair too.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men and women are reacting differently to certain chemicals or environmental factors. To say that it's just genetics, because women don't bald as much as men is miopic. And even then more and more women are losing their hair too.
Its the shampoo Right? Right? Bs.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullshit. My sisters all have good hair and we lived for many years together i was the only one getting a receeded hairline. And receeded hairline is genetic not caused by shampoo or the enviroment. I have recession from my Mothers side all genes bro.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its the shampoo Right? Right? Bs.
Try stress, antibiotics, plastics, estrogen and hundreds of other chemicals in your water and food, pollution, diet etc.
Kinda funny, that every single country that becomes industrialized immediately has a spike in premature hairloss rates, no matter the geographical location or race.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try stress, antibiotics, plastics, estrogen and hundreds of other chemicals in your water and food, pollution, diet etc.
Kinda funny, that every single country that becomes industrialized immediately has a spike in premature hairloss rates, no matter the geographical location or race.
Then why did my hairloss in shower go from 50 to 5 by simply eating dutasteride? Cmon now bro.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
And just to add, being on this forum stress you out even further.

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you familiar with studies on the relationship between societal wealth and premature hair loss or something? Wouldn't be surprised at all if something like this is going on, but can't find a study.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you even arguing with him? He's Sw*dish, so all his points are already invalid

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you familiar with studies on the relationship between societal wealth and premature hair loss or something? Wouldn't be surprised at all if something like this is going on, but can't find a study.
I don't have one regarding that at hand, but there are a bunch regarding the steep rise of male pattern baldness in countries like China and Japan exactly when an industrial lifestyle became commonplace. Especially in Japan male pattern baldness seemed to have been virtually nonexistant before the Meiji restauration and now then they became the biggest baldies in East Asia.

Then why did my hairloss in shower go from 50 to 5 by simply eating dutasteride? Cmon now bro.
'How can affliction A be caused/kickstarted by environmental and cultural factors, if I can fight the symptoms with medication?'
Hurr durr, bro. I'm sure you are actually smart enough to figure that answer out yourself.