RE: What do you guys think about regrowth.com

NicholasLim

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys, there are a lot news about laser treatment going on in regrowth.com
What do you guys think about it? I have read the articles in www.overmachogrande.com and what do you guys think about it? Is it worth a try?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Laser are just good for Jedi in Star Wars..doesn't believe in any gadgets at all.... :thumbdown2:

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
I like how Squeegee always has a comment but never has anything to say.

Have you ever even researched LLLT? Probably not.

Here's a little article that might help you expand your mind... then again, you might this a Harvard researcher is a Jedi.... hahah

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:SE ... d=18&gl=us

Cassin

Reaction score
Regrowth is a very odd site....a vast amount of information on unique treatments but be warned they are very trendy on what works.Strong personalities seem to dominate the tone of the forum.

Whether thats a good or bad thing is up to the individual.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I've yet to see any proper before and after photos of the laser comb that looked any good, or any poster that swears by it...it may help, but it expensive.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
chore boy said:
I like how Squeegee always has a comment but never has anything to say.

Have you ever even researched LLLT? Probably not.

Here's a little article that might help you expand your mind... then again, you might this a Harvard researcher is a Jedi.... hahah

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:SE ... d=18&gl=us

The last paragraph in this study:

The research and production of this paper were
made possible by a grant from Laser Hair Therapy of
North America, LLC. 21 Madison Plaza, Suite 129 •
Madison, NJ 07940 USA Tel: 1-877-917-4247 • Fax: 1-
973-539-7445 www.lhtna.com. For the full length version
of this paper with bibliography, please contact
Laser Hair Therapy of North America, LLC directly.

Interesting ;)

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You do realize that the FDA (and almost every study coming across their desk) is directly funded by pharmaceutical companies, right? That many of these studies are cherry picked for ideal candidates producing the most desired outcomes, with those individual studies cherry picked as well? And also that medical science doesn't just exist inside the borders of the USA, but outside, where the beneficial and curative effects of lasers have been studied for decades?

Otherwise, you continue on the path of broken science, which only promises disease maintenance. There's no money in cures, such as stem cell therapy, and perhaps low level light therapy. Although the most corrupt organizations throughout history have always thrived under the most ill-informed and sickly populace.

Anyway, we're talking about harmless lasers under 10 milliwatts. The whole concept being that cold lasers increase ATP levels of cellular metabolism without the increase in damaging free radicals. Firstly, I cannot think of any device that could make such a bold claim, except perhaps (to a much lesser extent) LED infrared. This in turn increases the rate of mt/DNA and mt/RNA synthesis, which increases cell regeneration. These are some of the very same precepts under which synergistic mitochondrial cocktails have also been found to aid hair growth: ubiquione, carnitine, carnosine, SOD, niacin, biotin, vitamin C and D3 etc. There are already several studies showing that low level laser therapy significantly increased activity of cellular respiration complexes II and IV.

In fact, I'm starting to wonder whether hairloss is a byproduct of mitochondrial dysfunction. Without proper electron transfer in the inner mitochondrial membrane there is cellular dysfunction and death. Stem cells themself definitely cannot proliferate without properly functioning mitochondria. The Follica studies (or stem cells in general) and those of LLLT will likely make an eventual scientific convergence. I had also mentioned uridine in another post, which could help further along the respiratory chain.