re-starting advice

hhd

Reaction score
All right I need a little guidance here,

I was on Propecia for over 4 years and it worked GREAT for me. Unfortunatley there were sides that were almost unbearable. So, when rogaine foam came out I decided to switch over and see if it could maintain my hair count. It now appears that I'm loosing my hair again. :cry:

So, I have read some guys had success cutting the pills in half (which I will definately try), but I'm wondering if I should go with Propecia or is there a generic that I should try that has the same effects as propecia but MAYBE has less sides or the pills are easier to cut.

Thanks for any and all advice.

G

Whether you get propecia or generic indian made finasteride is a personal decision up to you. There plenty of people here who use one or the other. Most will buy it from inhousepharmacy.com or hairpharmacy.com. One should be as easy to cut as the other, just get a $3 pill-splitter from the local store.

If you had sides you should've reduced dosage rather than cut it off cold turkey. Go ahead and do it 0.5mg. You can drop it as low as 0.25mg every other day (EOD) until you decide to give up. That's just my opinion at least since I start off from the beginning with this low dosage finasteride regimen of 0.25mg EOD.