Rate of Hair Growth

KK

Reaction score
Hi all

Does anybody know while on treament with the "big 3" on average, what
is the rate of hair growth per month on the existing hair? 2cm per month? 1cm per month?

Cheers..

Petchsky

Reaction score
I think its the same as normal which is around 1cm a month.

jrg

Established Member
Reaction score
Does msm affect the length of the anagen, telogen phase or growth cycle as a whole? I was thinking that if msm increase the rate of growth but at the expense of a shorter anagen phase, what's the use of taking it.

lynne

Reaction score
i take msn, n it seems to accelerate hair growth but i'm not sure if that's just because of the summer so.... dunno...then again i don't even know if it improved my joints n thas really what it's made 4.

try it if u want. it deffinately doesn't hurt to take it.

the pills r a bit big tho.

KK

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. Appreciated!

I'll give it a go.

Cheers...

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'm taking msm and I swear i cut my nails twice a week. I wake up everyday and see a noticeable difference in the length of my hair.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Matgallis said:
i'm taking msm and I swear i cut my nails twice a week. I wake up everyday and see a noticeable difference in the length of my hair.
How much MSM do you take, and how long did you take it at that dose before you noticed that your hair and nails were growing faster?

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hair grows a bit more than 1cm a month it' more like 1.3cm a month. This however can be affected my many factors such as:
Hormones
Pregancy
Stress
etc..

here is a link on hair grown, but i suggest you use a search engine and get as much informatino as you can http://science.howstuffworks.com/question251.htm