Rate my weekend out of 10 .. weekend of an ugly short male

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sort yourself out if you can pal. The older you get the less likely you can find a pretty, educated girl with an interesting personality who doesn't have any baggage. This is the feedback I am getting from some guys that are single and girls even complained to me saying they can't find someone they like. It's a bit like going to a meat or fruit market, the later you go the more off the food is and the best ones have gone. There is more dislike of one another due to lack of expectations being met rather than fun times like a first love.

The only way around this as an older guy is a younger girl you genuinely connect with or someone who went through a divorce/death - both quite unlikely scenarios overall. Other than that it will be gold diggers, girls who've been with tons of men and can't stay with one guy, single mums, mental girls etc. So make use of your 20s and 30s properly.

I know a lad divorced in his 40s but totally different, he had a family already and decided to be single and date around, this is someone who is "enjoying" both sides which is different.
is 28 considered old? I am in medicine study with 20 yo dude and feel like a " predator" if i search for younger girls... If i didn't have this diffuse thinning and unwanted body hair ' (from oral min) i would go for it

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
is 28 considered old? I am in medicine study with 20 yo dude and feel like a " predator" if i search for younger girls... If i didn't have this diffuse thinning and unwanted body hair ' (from oral min) i would go for it

I don't even find women my age attractive (27+)
22-25 is where it's at

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Always best to meet girls naturally, especially at that age. I look back and I realise the best ones were taken or were invested in a guy already. You would never find them on an app in the first place. Problem is with apps is what I mentioned, quite a few of the girls have defects of some kind or are attention whoring for their insta yet been in a relationship since 18 lol. I know a few girls like that too, they just see it as validation, to gain followers and are happily dating one guy for ages.
that is how it is anywhere in the world...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all bro if you look the part.
that is how it is anywhere in the world...

Well you haven't been on here long enough, the obvious has to be stated due to some people we have/had on here. The amount of times I saw you need a Norwood 0 for dating, muscles don't help, social skills/personality are irrelevant etc, you get the idea. Or that meeting apps > real life, just an excuse for people with anxiety/autism other disorders to avoid trying it on with nice girls in their circles. I'm not against apps at all, even though it sounds like it but based on stories on here (from normal people) and from people around me, the most stable true relationships began outside the app. But perhaps it's a useful tool, maybe people can get lucky, maybe someone can only find another on there that they are compatible with due to their own situation.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not at all bro if you look the part.

Well you haven't been on here long enough, the obvious has to be stated due to some people we have/had on here. The amount of times I saw you need a Norwood 0 for dating, muscles don't help, social skills/personality are irrelevant etc, you get the idea. Or that meeting apps > real life, just an excuse for people with anxiety/autism other disorders to avoid trying it on with nice girls in their circles. I'm not against apps at all, even though it sounds like it but based on stories on here (from normal people) and from people around me, the most stable true relationships began outside the app. But perhaps it's a useful tool, maybe people can get lucky, maybe someone can only find another on there that they are compatible with due to their own situation.
been here long enough to notice^^ dont know when i managed to get registered, maybe a year ago, or so... admins are slow...

anyway, just wanted to confirm...
people are just too afraid to get sh*t done... so let them...
how many people are here (or out there) with transplants, systems, recovered through medication and still dont get a gf, or sex? maybe a date once in a while and thats it... bet that is actually the majority...
not saying it doesnt help, but obviously it isnt all that matters...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to maintain realism about life and one's self. Problem is when someone ends up on the wrong sites lol and is generally a vulnerable or naïve person for whatever reason. That's when they go down the rabbit hole!