Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 1 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Skullator

aren't you a little too old to be asking for ratings?

Ok... it went over your head. The "rate" thing was actually a play on the whole "rate my" interwebs thing. There's "rate my teacher", "rate my pecs", even "rate my turban". Try googling "list of rate my sites", you'll see. So I'm not really asking for a rating per se, but a norwood scale measurement. Try googling "norwood scale". It isn't really a rating like you'd rate a movie or something subjective. Try googling "per se" and "objective vs subjective" before responding in a confused fashion.

S

Skullator

Thanks Fred. But you are quite wrong about it being "normal". More common than at 23, yes, that's true. For instance, I work with about 40 other guys my age or older - 2 bald guys including myself - other guy is past retirement age.

Loving all the age stuff so far - guess I should go find a geriatric forum! Do you guys know people routinely live to 80, and can even live to 100+?

kthxbi

Established Member
Reaction score
to be honest, the 'impact of hairloss' forum has basically always been a total hive of negativity. good idea to avoid it most of the time, really.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The common notion here is something like this: "you should have all the hair when your young, because when your older (40~) you cant pull hot tail - so why do you even care".... (again, this is the general tought here - not mine!)

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Was there a picture to go with this? How old are you BTW? I always welcome more NW5 and up here. This place needs to hear the truth from people who know the reality of baldness.

Baldie101

Established Member
Reaction score
Was there a picture to go with this? How old are you BTW? I always welcome more NW5 and up here. This place needs to hear the truth from people who know the reality of baldness.

Yes, I wonder about that too. I see no pic either so can't really tell anything.

Anyway, I'm glad to hear that I'm welcomed by you, heh. This is me: http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...ice-to-new-baldies-and-questions-to-the-forum (do give me advice on that thread about the questions I have or something else that could help me)

I agree with you. The truth comes from the people who are bald and not acting like they are bald aka the ones who knows the pain. I've checked some topics where the poster calls himself bald and it's not even close to NW2...seriously. They whine and whine about losing hair. If I had that much hair I would be damn happy.

Anyway I would be more happy to tell you the truth about myself and my reality of baldness. Do you mind if I'm quite positive about life but not about the hair loss? (I mean I enjoy like but with a cap on)