Rate my progress (1 Year)

The hair on the left is...

• Total voters

Brogain

Reaction score
The photo on the left is my hair today... the photo on the right is my hair one year ago.

I have been taking Propecia for a little over 1 year and have been using Minoxidil for just over two months.

Please vote on my progress below. Both pictures are without consealer.

Attachments

• Optimized-Hair.jpg
    Optimized-Hair.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 203

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Life_sucks said:
There is definitely improvement. Congrats man.

i would recommend you looking into RU.
Life_sucks how does 1 get RU? I'm in the United states. I'm desperate for anything that helps. Thanks!

Life_sucks

Established Member
Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
Life_sucks said:

Life_sucks how does 1 get RU? I'm in the United states. I'm desperate for anything that helps. Thanks!
Well, the RU powder from certain companies. One is in Canada, couple in China.

Rest of the ingredients for vehicle locally.

Brogain

Reaction score
I started to read the forum post for RU a while back. It seems still pretty experimental at this stage? Also I have only really seen anecdotal evidence from users and no ''results'' as such, most likely because it’s a new and not widely used treatment.

However, its something I am interested researching more about. Seems very expensive though which is a big drawback! Also I am not having any sides from Propecia so don't feel the incentive to try RU yet unless it proves to be a wonder drug.

Life_sucks said:
rwhairlosstalk said:
[quote="Life_sucks":3ik3mk9f]There is definitely improvement. Congrats man.

Well, the RU powder from certain companies. One is in Canada, couple in China.

Rest of the ingredients for vehicle locally.[/quote:3ik3mk9f]

Brogain

Reaction score
Thanks man! :)

It’s nice to hear some feedback on progress so far. I try not to judge it day by day. Some days your hair looks better with others, like after a decent cut or good styling. Other days you freak out when you style your hair and are left with 20 hairs on your fingertips.

I am looking forward to seeing what its like in another 4 months when the Minoxidil has had a chance to work its magic.

Life_sucks said: