Rate my Hairpiece

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I think maybe its best to see a professional stylist. They will know how to make your hairstyle look better. Michigan Baldy has a good hairpiece and CCS as I remember could use a professional stylist too. Look at Ant, the comedian, he was on Howard Stern and he said his toupee is weaved into his hair and his it not too bad. If I was going to sport a piece I would go to a professional stylist.

ARONO129

Reaction score
To all the rude people here that were downright nasty. Most of you didn't have the guts to post what you look like with a hairpiece but you sure stood back and took cheap shots. Honestly if I was a new member and saw the kind of verbal diarrhea some of you spewed, I would not join this site.

I got my hairpiece restyled and it looks great. I suspect some of you that made the nastiest comments are either really messed up about be bald and angry at the world or maybe you own a hairpiece salon and you overcharge for hairpieces and rip people off. Obviously a company charging $159 for top quality hair replacements will be a threat to you.

I've been ripped off by studios selling hairpices for over 20 years. I have read that hairpieces cost $60. If you want to pay 10 or 20 times that amount go ahead and continue being suckered.

If someone posted pics of their hair replacement, where they got it from and how much they paid. I would appreciate the fact that they passed on that information. I guess that kind of courtesy doesn't happen here.

IBM

Reaction score
ARONO129 said:
To all the rude people here that were downright nasty. Most of you didn't have the guts to post what you look like with a hairpiece but you sure stood back and took cheap shots. Honestly if I was a new member and saw the kind of verbal diarrhea some of you spewed, I would not join this site.

I got my hairpiece restyled and it looks great. I suspect some of you that made the nastiest comments are either really messed up about be bald and angry at the world or maybe you own a hairpiece salon and you overcharge for hairpieces and rip people off. Obviously a company charging $159 for top quality hair replacements will be a threat to you.

I've been ripped off by studios selling hairpices for over 20 years. I have read that hairpieces cost $60. If you want to pay 10 or 20 times that amount go ahead and continue being suckered.

If someone posted pics of their hair replacement, where they got it from and how much they paid. I would appreciate the fact that they passed on that information. I guess that kind of courtesy doesn't happen here.

I dont know how the hairpiece look right now because you didnt post pics of it. But the former hairpiece was horribly fake looking. So i gave my honest opinion.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
some of the advice given isnt very tactful but im sure they were only trying to help.

to me the original pictures did look somewhat fake but like you say you have had it styled now,why not post new pics and let us see?

i guess its the same with hairpieces as it is hair transplant's ,you want an age appropriate hairline which your first pics did not show.

but like i said,some of the advice might seem rude but hopefully it helped you :)

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
I wish the people were more courteous and respectful here, but I think some of them are angry and jealous at people who decide to do something positive about their hair loss.
Come on guys we need more pics!its educational for guys like me to see hair pieces becAuse I am considering getting one myself untill they start cloning hairs.

Hammer87

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the internet mate, people will always be harsher than they probably would in real life due to the anonominity and the fact that they don't care about offending someone they don't know and never met.

A lot would say more honest. I didn't see the pics but most pics on here I've seen have been undetectable.

But it has to be said, you asked for their opinions. Although some were rude about it, one you quoted 'it's pretty obvious it's a piece'....what's wrong with that? They've given their opinion straight and simple. They don't need to post their own pics to justify their opinion, you were the one asking for their opinion of you, not the other way around.