Rate My 8 Months Process, Is There Any Hope?

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Allroght guys so I'm on Finaestire since September 2018, and using Minoxidill since May 2018.

About the Fineseride I'm strict and never miss that pill.
About the Minoxidill.. it's on and off. I mean at the beginning I was using it twice a day as mentioned, then only before sleep and now I use it about twice a week (I don't know why maybe I'm lazy).

What do you think?
Rate my Norwood stage.
My hairline 100% got destroyed, I'm trying to save the temples because I hate my balding hair, but after 8 months I think I must take what I have and keep it and I already know that there is no chance to regrow my temples without hair transplant.

Pictures were taken 30 minutes after I applied minoxidil (if it matters)

20190514_144632.jpg
20190514_160529.jpg

This is my previous thread, a year ago:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...e-temples-is-it-possible.113087/#post-1644022

And another one:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...temples-without-transplet-nw3-22-pics.114072/

Do you see any improvement or do I need to stop thinking about regrowth and just keep my current hair?

I'm 23 and losing my hair since 20/21.

P.S I still see hair on my sink when I apply the minoxidil. Does it mean I still lose hair? How can it be if I use fina for 8 months?

Attachments

• 20190514_151151.jpg
    20190514_151151.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 327
  • 20190514_151153.jpg
    20190514_151153.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 328
  • 20190514_160525.jpg
    20190514_160525.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 346
  • 20190514_160527.jpg
    20190514_160527.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 319
  • 20190514_144723.jpg
    20190514_144723.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 337
  • 20190514_144757.jpg
    20190514_144757.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 331
  • 20190514_144914.jpg
    20190514_144914.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 341

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump
What's up guys why no one is comments?

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my friendly advice to you, throw finasteride, go to cypro and estradiol. And read our thread

[QUOTE = "TheZyzz, post: 1798191, member: 134714»] Bump
Как дела, ребята, почему никто не комментирует? [/ QUOTE]
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/exploring-the-hormonal-route-hair-life.109288/

I read everything. I'm not going to start an hormonal process because I'd rather go bald than inserting estrogen and chit like that into my body.

I just asked what do you think about my Norwood. Which stage is it? Do you think there is any improve since the beginning? Do you think I should change my treatment?

Thanks

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read everything. I'm not going to start an hormonal process because I'd rather go bald than inserting estrogen and chit like that into my body.

I just asked what do you think about my Norwood. Which stage is it? Do you think there is any improve since the beginning? Do you think I should change my treatment?

Thanks
it will only get worse

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
I see your old thread and I can assure you it is better now. Your hairline has moderately improved. I don't advice on drugs like finasteride but I do dermarolling and I suugest you to start dermarolling once in 10 days by 1mm needles. Keep using minoxidil . if it get worse in future hair transplant will always an option to try as far as you have money . best luck(don't try estradiol or that drugs ,go bald rather than messing with feminising drugs)

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see your old thread and I can assure you it is better now. Your hairline has moderately improved. I don't advice on drugs like finasteride but I do dermarolling and I suugest you to start dermarolling once in 10 days by 1mm needles. Keep using minoxidil . if it get worse in future hair transplant will always an option to try as far as you have money . best luck(don't try estradiol or that drugs ,go bald rather than messing with feminising drugs)

Thanks alot bro.
So you think the key for improvement is the minoxidill? Because as I said I'm not really serious about it and use it once or twice a week instead of daily.. because I'm fcking lazy and rely on the finasteride.

Yar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the not helpful advice. You sound like an internet guy who is mad at everyone and tries to troll rather than give helpfull tips and thoughts.
so you do not, only strong antiandrogens and estrogens are able to change your baldness

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks alot bro.
So you think the key for improvement is the minoxidill? Because as I said I'm not really serious about it and use it once or twice a week instead of daily.. because I'm fcking lazy and rely on the finasteride.
No, finasteride definitely had its effect on thickening of your hairs but I don't take such a drugs so I couldn't advice on them.if you have no sides then keep taking finasteride apart from that I suggested you dermarolling . see the dermarolling thread .

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Decent improvement, probably good to go for another 10 years of good hair for sure. Add in some minoxidil and dermarolling and u'll be good for a long time. And ur norwood 2 with some thinning.

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Decent improvement, probably good to go for another 10 years of good hair for sure. Add in some minoxidil and dermarolling and u'll be good for a long time. And ur norwood 2 with some thinning.

Hey thanks alot.
1. Do you think there is any chance to get Norwood 1(with the current treatment 1mg fina+minoxidill+maybe dermarolling)? Or there is no chance without hair transplant or hormonal treatment?
Because I want to know what goals and expectations .should I aim for.

2. I read about dermarolling but I didn't fully understand what is about.. I mean what "extra" effect does it add to the treatment? Because I think I covered all the options using fina for DHT blocking and using minoxidill for blood flow for possible regrowth.
Is it something that I will be needed to buy every month like fina? Or every 6 months like minoxidil?
Thanks.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey thanks alot.
1. Do you think there is any chance to get Norwood 1(with the current treatment 1mg fina+minoxidill+maybe dermarolling)? Or there is no chance without hair transplant or hormonal treatment?
Because I want to know what goals and expectations .should I aim for.

2. I read about dermarolling but I didn't fully understand what is about.. I mean what "extra" effect does it add to the treatment? Because I think I covered all the options using fina for DHT blocking and using minoxidill for blood flow for possible regrowth.
Is it something that I will be needed to buy every month like fina? Or every 6 months like minoxidil?
Thanks.
Going back to norwood 1 is very hard. It could happen but the chances are small to be honest. Dermarolling is just rolling with some small needles over ur scalp, it has shown to make minoxidil more effective in clinical trials. It itakes only like 5 minutes once a week. But u don't have to do it if u are happy right now. U might get back to norwood 2 with a little luck for sure tho, which is barelly any hairloss.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Compared to your pics from last year it looks like you've maintained or even grown a little hair.

TheZyzz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Compared to your pics from last year it looks like you've maintained or even grown a little hair.

Thanks. So my goal should he to maintain my current hair?
Because my goal at the beginning of the treatment was to get my old hairline but lol
. I was young and stupid. I think I was delusional and it's not really possible. Even not to get back to NW1.

Hairicane

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. So my goal should he to maintain my current hair?
Because my goal at the beginning of the treatment was to get my old hairline but lol
. I was young and stupid. I think I was delusional and it's not really possible. Even not to get back to NW1.

In the long run if you want to maintain you'll need to take finasteride.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hvis du ikke er i stand til at løfte din penis, så kender jeg et godt foredrag, der helt sikkert vil hjælpe dig: Klik her . Jeg bruger det hele tiden, og jeg føler, som jeg plejede, ung
Hvorfor bumper du 150000 år gamle threader med kommentarer skrevet på forskjellige språk med linker til scam-produkter?