rare pic of kobe's accuser/victim

hopewas

Reaction score
what a dumbass. all this trouble and that girl isn't even that attractive. he'll settle it out of court. the adultery thing will damage him. dumbass

hopewas

Reaction score
i just heard on the news that the girl who got sexually assaulted by him got a vaginal tear and had her clothes ripped. that c*** is going to fry. arrogant f***

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Sadly nothing will happen to him imo. If it did we would have more race riots.

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
she got a civil lawyer. That shows right there her intentions. $$$

Koby is going to fry. He has a few things going against him. My lawyer friend pointed these out:
1. shes a local young girl
2. the town it happened in is small
3. the town is racist
A jury will eat him up

Personally I think he is the biggest idiot in the world, consensual sex or not. His wife is DAMN hot.

hairybastard

Reaction score
REALLY PISSED PREZ said:
i think hes innocent, why would someone with his money and fame rape a girl thats not even that attractive when he could go to any bar and leave with the most attractive woman there and have sex with her. doesnt make sense if you ask me. ever hear of a golddigger? if not ask mike tyson hell tell you all about it.

That's seriously your reasoning as to why he's innocent?! I hope Kobe has something better than that! That fuckin' rapist is history.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
Kobe has always had a high hairline.

Eagle County Colorado is affluent and very white. Like .2% black population. Good luck getting a jury of his peers.

jerry grant

Sben

Reaction score
dude, i am totally agree with you, Koby's wife is hot and why in the world he did not hire a clean prostitute….Unfortunately his case is not looking good…and I think race has nothing to do in here..Facts will prove his guilt or innocence

quote="Stabber"]she got a civil lawyer. That shows right there her intentions. $$$

Koby is going to fry. He has a few things going against him. My lawyer friend pointed these out:
1. shes a local young girl
2. the town it happened in is small
3. the town is racist
A jury will eat him up

Personally I think he is the biggest idiot in the world, consensual sex or not. His wife is DAMN hot.[/quote]

hairybastard

Reaction score
Grantspots said:
Kobe has always had a high hairline.

Eagle County Colorado is affluent and very white. Like .2% black population. Good luck getting a jury of his peers.

jerry grant

You know something though, in watching that press conference (and it could have been the lighting) I could see thinning behind his hairline and up his temples. And what's with the shaved head all of the sudden?

hopewas

Reaction score
the girl he alledgedly assaulted comes from a pretty rich family..and she's said to be very quiet and down to earth..and there's nothing bad in her history.. kobe fucked up. he knows it. he cheated on his wife...if he said he didn't kobe supporters would back him up and say he didn't.. there was too much proof to say he didn't cheat so he confessed to that. so why would he not confess to assault..because he'd get jail time and look bad.. he did it. it's not hard to believe. he thinks he can get anything he wants. well that ugly motherfucker can't

Stabber

Established Member
Reaction score
hopewas said:
the girl he alledgedly assaulted comes from a pretty rich family..and she's said to be very quiet and down to earth..and there's nothing bad in her history.. kobe fucked up. he knows it. he cheated on his wife...if he said he didn't kobe supporters would back him up and say he didn't.. there was too much proof to say he didn't cheat so he confessed to that. so why would he not confess to assault..because he'd get jail time and look bad.. he did it. it's not hard to believe. he thinks he can get anything he wants. well that ugly motherfucker can't

Yep. I think he knew the girl went to the hospital afterwards and that it's pretty much set in stone that something bad happened. If he didnt harm her, he could of just lied and said he never slept with her. Now, he is using the adultery excuse so it looks like he has nothing to hide.

A vaginal tear and ripped clothes is a bad thing Kobe

bombscience

Reaction score
Yeah he is fucked. No more NBA championships for the lakers. Question is.... Why would he do that?!

Vaginal tear isn't evidence in my opinion, the girl could have still consented. Ripped clothes??? He's fucked.

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
The chances of getting a vaginal tear if the guy goes in easy and slow is pretty slim, no matter the size of the tool.

Now if he forced it upon her chances are he didnt go slow and easy.

hopewas

Reaction score
they probably had consensual sex and he went too rough on her and she told him to stop and he didn't.. that's my theory. and bomb..they don't need kobe to win a championship..plus they have payton now who can do ten times more for that team that kobe did. without shaq, that team would have no chance of winning past championships.. he just walks through everyone and dunks

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
bombscience said:
Yeah he is fucked. No more NBA championships for the lakers. Question is.... Why would he do that?!

Why does anyone rape? Because they have mental problems, problems with aggression.