Rape That Donor Area - Scars Or Not ... It Doesnt Even Matter

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
honestly even in the worst case and you hair keeps falling out and you eventually have to shave it all off...do you think a few scars will make a difference?

no f***. if youre bald it doesnt matter if youre bald without scars or not. if you get women as a bald man you get them over any qualities than Looks. regarding Looks youre pretty much sexually invisible then anyways.

besides.. you can always get smp over and buzz

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Does anybody have photos of somebody who has had SMP on the donor area? It sounds like it would be equivalent to a permanent Dermmatch in that area.

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How many hair transplant scar have you seen in person?

Not from Internet pics.

None. you know why? because nobody takes a second look at old bald dudes. People really dont care. they have sth better to do than to waste their time with this.

"hey you saw this bald dude? i took a second and a third look at him and noticed some scaring.."

never happens

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you know in real life i have never actually seen anybody with a hair transplant scar.
maybe they all have good results or where i live, nobody gets hair transplant's (probably the latter as there are no hair transplant clinics within over 100 miles of me)

watching the Bald Truth, on there they recommend, for Norwood 6/7, to just let the crown go.
it makes a lot of sense as people focus on the hairline and that's where valuable grafts should go, a thin crown can always be covered with toppik or a topper

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
None. you know why? because nobody takes a second look at old bald dudes. People really dont care. they have sth better to do than to waste their time with this.

"hey you saw this bald dude? i took a second and a third look at him and noticed some scaring.."

never happens

I once saw hair transplant scar on norwood 7 guy who may be around 35 years old.
He was with his wife without any children,so chances of him above 40 is rare.

My distance from his scar was just 3 feets.

I think FUT should not be done by norwood 6 or 7 guys.
They will have nothing to hide after few years.

I believe shaving head is far better than that.

Better to wait for hair follicle cloning or stem cell cloning.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if you are going to go that route then please for the love of God get FUE and not FUT. Trust me having a big *** scar on that back of your head is a big deal. For instance one of my dad's friends got a hair transplant about 15 years ago and he did FUT and the scar ended up being way bigger than he thought and his hair loss continued and after a few years he had to shave his head because there was not enough hair left from the transplant. He was heckled and made fun of at work so bad for his scar he had to quit. Now he is stuck in a rug because he can't show off his hideous scar. He has confessed to my dad that he wished he had just gone bald. Always keep in mind the likely possibility that your hair transplant will not give you an acceptable density of hair and that you could have noticeable scars. So get FUE so at least the scars can be minimized.

Susanoo

My Regimen
Reaction score

never happens
So go get one. Post your results in some years with that bald headed FUT.

killme

Established Member
Reaction score
you know in real life i have never actually seen anybody with a hair transplant scar.
maybe they all have good results or where i live, nobody gets hair transplant's (probably the latter as there are no hair transplant clinics within over 100 miles of me)

watching the Bald Truth, on there they recommend, for Norwood 6/7, to just let the crown go.
it makes a lot of sense as people focus on the hairline and that's where valuable grafts should go, a thin crown can always be covered with toppik or a topper

this. most people are idiots and focus on the crown and get shitty hairlines