Ranking The Best Unshaven Fue Surgeons

22goingon50

Reaction score
So after 10 years of being a forum lurker (is there a way to change my profile name? I'm 32 now and 50 doesn't seem very old anymore haha), I am seriously considering getting FUE for a receeding hairline and temple work- I'm a Norwood 3. I can't say my hairloss hasn't progressed over the past 10 years but it's been slow. I am very comfortable getting a procedure done knowing that I will need follow up procedures later on. My career is very client relationship focused, so I am looking into doctors that do FUE with unshaven recipient areas. My hair is relatively short on the sides and back, and I'll likely take a month off work so I don't mind having my donor area shaven. Cost is not really a factor but I think US surgeons that are charging $8-10/graft are way overpriced compared to other regions of the world. I came up with a short list of potential surgeons and I've reached out to them for online consults.

How would you rank the surgeons currently on my list? Is there anyone else that I should be considering or consider removing from the list? ******** and Konior are at the top of my list at the moment- both have shown excellent hairlines and strong ethics in my opinion.

Dr. ********
Dr. Konior
Dr. Erdogen (shows great results but a little worried about who's actually doing the work)
Dr. Diep (Not sure if he does unshaven recipient surgeries)
Dr. Shapiro
Dr. Mwamba
Dr. Umar