Rahal's Present Reputation And A Particular Claim

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I had a consult with a representative of Rahal recently. They suggested 2000-2500 grafts. My questions are:
What is Rahal's present day reputation?

They made the claim that they have graft survival with FUE that is comparable to FUT due to the liquid they put the grafts in("used in organ transplants"), is this a legitimate claim?

Thanks.

-CV

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I had a consult with a representative of Rahal recently. They suggested 2000-2500 grafts. My questions are:
What is Rahal's present day reputation?

They made the claim that they have graft survival with FUE that is comparable to FUT due to the liquid they put the grafts in("used in organ transplants"), is this a legitimate claim?

Thanks.

-CV

Rahal isn't well known for FUE and I've seen and heard of many bad results from his tech who does the extractions. It is a legitimate claim that the naked eye could likely not tell the difference in graft survival between a perfectly implemented FUE and a high end FUT. If you want FUE, you should be looking at Europe plain and simple. The fact that you have to ask on a forum about Rahal's current FUE tells you all you need to know, If you have to search around for consistent and present results from a doctor, they aren't worth going to.

The solution he is talking about is likely ATP, which is better than standard saline.

Look at Feriduni,Lupanzula and Erdogan in Europe for FUE. Rahal is still a top end FUT surgeon however.