Rafeal Nadal Has Undergone A Hair Transplant

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
I have never been a fan of his tennis. Too defensive and well, Federer fan here. But he is probably one of the very few who actually know and feel how hard it is to be a diffuser.

Just shows, it's not "just hair." It doesn't matter whether you're rich, successful and the one of the greatest of all time like Nadal, or if you're rich, successful and innovative as Elon Musk. Despite all of this, you still want to look as good as possible to be the best you, you can be.

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude got taken out in the first round of the Australian Open by some unseeded player.

Wouldn't be surprised if the thinning hair f*****g with his mind had something to do with that embarrassing loss.

Dude's a multi-millionaire world-class athlete in his physical prime who literally OWNS most men ... but I'll bet he feels at least a lil inferior to some soft fuckin' fullhead he sees mingling around at an Aussie Open party.

Fuckin' genetic CHEAP SHOT...

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how this will turn out being a diffuse....

If he's not on meds, won't he just look up looking the same in a few years?

I think I would have just shaved it if I were him. What the f*** it 4000 grafts gonna do if he's not on med?

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He's too far gone to ever recover now, no number of grafts is going to help him now, especially considering he already had a transplant in the past.

He actually wouldn't look too bad with a shaved head with his darker skin and muscular bulk.

Still, I rate him for not hiding underneath hats like other players like Roddick and Murray.

Attachments

• thompson-nadal-brisbane.jpg
    thompson-nadal-brisbane.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 20240105090128-659812524d71afde567787a3jpeg.jpg
    20240105090128-659812524d71afde567787a3jpeg.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 104