Rafael Nadal

Ventures

Established Member
Reaction score
Does he have diffuse thinning, it seems that he have patchy hair on his top.

d90bc250f03b02e78c76.jpeg

Also notice he doesn't even have body hair.

bobby26

Reaction score
Looks like he is sweating a lot and hair might be wet as well.. SoI guess its not as worse as it looks.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
He is heading to NW6 fast. In 1 year, he won't have enough hair for an easy combover. And, in 2 years, he'll be a slick NW6. I feel sorry for him, but, on the other hand, avoiding NW6 until age 30 is not so bad.

GoldenMane

My Regimen
Reaction score
Avoiding NW6 until 30 isn't bad? Are you joking? He has very aggressive early onset male pattern baldness. He should not have hair that bad at his age. He is like many of us on this forum, very unlucky, the vast majority of men do not lose that much hair before hitting 30. If he was 50 it would be a different story. On the other hand, he doesn't appear to be receding at all, it seems like he's a pure diffuse thinner. I wonder what minoxidil and finasteride could do for him? Are there rules against tennis players taking finasteride?

tox

Reaction score
Avoiding NW6 until 30 isn't bad? Are you joking? He has very aggressive early onset male pattern baldness. He should not have hair that bad at his age. He is like many of us on this forum, very unlucky, the vast majority of men do not lose that much hair before hitting 30. If he was 50 it would be a different story. On the other hand, he doesn't appear to be receding at all, it seems like he's a pure diffuse thinner. I wonder what minoxidil and finasteride could do for him? Are there rules against tennis players taking finasteride?

afaik yes, taking finasteride means getting a positive on some kind of drug screen. I don't remember the details so take it with a grain of salt, but as an NBA fan I had a similar question about Manu Ginobili not taking finasteride and found out that answer

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
I think finasteride was illegal for some years because it could mask steroid abuse but now it's legal.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Yup, he is going bald. He even has his own hair loss threads, just google them, men's hair loss forum and a lot of others as well. I feel for him.

Finasteride is not prohibited anymore in sports since 2009 I think. Still wonder why he didn't do anything. I don't think getting a prescription for finasteride should be a problem for him.

He is one of those men who look better with long hair.