Rafa Nadal Keeping Up The Intensity Despite Hair Loss

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@CopeForLife the man in your avatar is living his life to the fullest despite his appearance taking a hit.

successful celeb or no, hair loss is destructive to our personality, mood, and motivation. Rafa doesn't seem to be affected in this way though. i play tennis, and my on court performance has drastically decreased since hair loss. i feel lethargic.

does Rafa have the warrior-like personality to just not give a sh*t, and keep doing his best in everything he does? if he manages to win french open that will be a victory for diffuse thinners everywhere :D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
@CopeForLife the man in your avatar is living his life to the fullest despite his appearance taking a hit.

successful celeb or no, hair loss is destructive to our personality, mood, and motivation. Rafa doesn't seem to be affected in this way though. i play tennis, and my on court performance has drastically decreased since hair loss. i feel lethargic.

does Rafa have the warrior-like personality to just not give a sh*t, and keep doing his best in everything he does? if he manages to win french open that will be a victory for diffuse thinners everywhere :D

lol wut

Baldal and Balderer underwent their downswing after hairloss came to their life and only this year they recovered mentally

Baldal seems very insecure about his hairloss since he didn't shave it and always try to cover up

Balderer always uses his bandana on a hairline to cover up NW3

federer-australian-open-2017-thursday24.jpg

I play tennis as well (NTPR 4.5+) and feel inferior every time I face a fullhead :(

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you sound like a good player! the tennis court is where normally i feel alive. i wish i could play more often / enjoy it like i did before i turned into a monster. are you still able to enjoy yourself out there and forget about everything else?

you think Roger was really affected by it? he had some recession but seems to have stabilized, and more importantly kept his density, and absolutely no crown loss. pretty damn good for a 35 year old. but he had an amazing year 2014, still made finals in 2015, and after some injury issues he won a slam again.

you're right, Nadal wasn't looking so good after hair loss started. how has he been able to recover that fighting spirit though? with the diffused rat's nest eating away at him? did you see how he tries to adjust the strands after the match when he removes his bandana? he had a transplant back in january but i don't see any difference. i wonder what he was hoping to accomplish with a fue, as a diffuse thinner.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
you sound like a good player! the tennis court is where normally i feel alive. i wish i could play more often / enjoy it like i did before i turned into a monster. are you still able to enjoy yourself out there and forget about everything else?

you think Roger was really affected by it? he had some recession but seems to have stabilized, and more importantly kept his density, and absolutely no crown loss. pretty damn good for a 35 year old. but he had an amazing year 2014, still made finals in 2015, and after some injury issues he won a slam again.

you're right, Nadal wasn't looking so good after hair loss started. how has he been able to recover that fighting spirit though? with the diffused rat's nest eating away at him? did you see how he tries to adjust the strands after the match when he removes his bandana? he had a transplant back in january but i don't see any difference. i wonder what he was hoping to accomplish with a fue, as a diffuse thinner.

yes I like tennis a lot and will just put a hat soon when will play outside

currently switching from 2hbh to 1hbh and changing forehand grip... that's painful

I don't think Rafa had hair transplant tho but there were rumors... I enjoyed comebacks of Rafa and Fed this year

what

Established Member
Reaction score
Nadal had a hair transplant near the end of last year. By wimbledon he should be about 8 months in or so. He already is showing a dramatic improvement in the quality of his hair. His game is on the upswing as well

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nadal had a hair transplant near the end of last year. By wimbledon he should be about 8 months in or so. He already is showing a dramatic improvement in the quality of his hair. His game is on the upswing as well

I didn't notice any improvement in hair today against Pierre...

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
federer always had such nice hair, and when he has a bandanna on it still looks very nice. Can't help but think he and Nadal lost so fast because of all the PED's these guys take then again its probably just hard wired.

Dsport

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh??

Rafa had a huge number of grafts

It looks good, but he has a huge area to cover