R these companies reliable ??

Sky_Ride

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I hv been doin a bit of research recently and found out tht every hairsystem dealer deteriorates in its services over the years. May it be with the quality of the product or the customer service.
Also it seems like these dealers are not consistent in there product quality coz some customers have good experience & some have bad ones.
so whom to trust ???
I have seen these hairsystems give fantastic results. I love the pictures i see online.
"Now who wouldnt like a dealer who can deliver for over 15 years". Coz once people go with the hairsystem route they wont like their repeat orderss to get delayed or the quality to get degraded . .. Thts bad service init ???
So y aren't these companies reliable?? ​ They should know that if they deliver, people will definitely order a next one, & then another one & so on. No one likes to go on researching again & again for the same thing for the rest of their lives. Its not like u having food in a restaurant & then another day u go to some other place to have food.
I would like to know from experience people who r long term users of hairsystems .. . how they deal with such situations if their dealer starts downgrading.

jasenwm

Reaction score
it's not dealer, All systems are made in factories in different countries. Best thing I can tell is try a few different venders. Pick what one is best and get your system duplicated. It's a crap shoot really but you just have to try different ones out.

baller88

Reaction score
Go with the ones that have forums, and like everything else the larger sellers are the most reliable. Pay with a credit card (not debit!!!) so the bank takes the fall in case you get an unsatisfactory product and the seller refuses to refund.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
its a bit like crossing a road. It depends where you cross. plenty of suppliers out there, both good, bad and no doubt ugly (without their hair systems). No but seriously, look for a recommendation or two