quitting propecia after 4 months.

about2bebald

Reaction score
I have been taking finasteride for 4 months and it seems like its making my hair worst. I know its too early to quit but I just have this gut feeling thats its making my hair worst, first I only had a crown issue but now my hairline is thinning before I had a perfect hairline. Its really stressing me out everyday and my family tells me that my hair look fuller before i took finasteride. Anybodys know what next after finasteride for fighting hairloss?

about2bebald

Reaction score
I have read,research and memorize about propecia but apparently they dont really tell you about the shedding part. It's accelerating my hairloss and destroyed my hairline. I know i will continue to loose hair if I'm not any hairloss treatment but it just seems like ever since I have taken finasteride it speeding up the process and making my hair worst. After reading through different hairloss forums,including this one it seems like I'm not the only whos affected by this issue. Well thats just my 2 cents.

Cassin

Reaction score
about2bebald said:
I have read,research and memorize about propecia but apparently they dont really tell you about the shedding part. It's accelerating my hairloss and destroyed my hairline. I know i will continue to loose hair if I'm not any hairloss treatment but it just seems like ever since I have taken finasteride it speeding up the process and making my hair worst. After reading through different hairloss forums,including this one it seems like I'm not the only whos affected by this issue. Well thats just my 2 cents.

If you read about it you would know that it takes longer than 4 months to start working.

Propecia does not accelerate loss.