Quitting Propecia after 33 months

System34

Reaction score
I started Propecia after going through some marital problems with depression witch triggered some shedding.I have to say that I have handled most of the side effects well till around month 24.I started getting Lightheadedness.The symptoms stayed for a couple months so I went to the doctor.I had two different test run on my heart and all seems to be well.The Lightheadedness left me for about 3 months and have now returned.I was also feeling very tired all the time and exhausted after a 8hr work day.Dark bags under my eyes and just plain kinda feel in the fog.Although I have not had any significant hair changes since starting propecia I have decided to see if this is what is causing my Lightheadedness.I also have been using Minoxidle at night for the last 6 yrs.Can anyone shed any light on this from their experiences with Propecia?Thanks.

sublime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I had brain fog and lowered libido, these seem to have gone away since I added some different supplements to my regimen.

MJT82

Reaction score
sublime said:
I had brain fog and lowered libido, these seem to have gone away since I added some different supplements to my regimen.

And you have quite the regimen to say the least :)