quitting (minoxidil+finasteride) and starting(Revivogen+tricomin)

barca FC

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
why not?

also, why switching? sides?

there is no sides what so ever for me...I am just worried about the long term affect of finasteride, and wanna try a new growth stimulant other than min.....

I am thinking using them all(finasteride, min, tri, and revivogen) but thats gonna be crzay, I mean when to apply them? how many times? what if I can't apply two of them at the same time??

how is revivogen working for u?

Jm0311

Reaction score
i just ordered - going to use 3x week after my minoxidil application

I used to be on it last year. good stuff

barca FC

Reaction score
ok I am gonna stay on minoxidil, but once a day only....and add revivogen + tricomin ...and drop the finasteride...what does everybody think?

Petchsky

Reaction score
barca FC said:
ok I am gonna stay on minoxidil, but once a day only....and add revivogen + tricomin ...and drop the finasteride...what does everybody think?

To cut own on applications you can mix the tricomin with your minoxidil, or apply it before or after without waiting around too long.

To be safe you could also buy something like spironolactone and rotate that with rivivogen....it is quite cheap stuff and could make your regimen stronger...up to you, or you could add it later if you think you need it.

JWM

Reaction score
I would not mix minoxidil with Tricomin. People have tried this in the past and found that the vehicle in Tricomin has caused the minoxidil crytals to precipitate out of the mix.

Simply apply Tricomin, wait five to ten minutes, then apply minoxidil.

Petchsky

Reaction score
What I do is measure out 1ml of minoxidil and then mix four drops of copper peptide in and applying it straight away, not mix with the bottle of minoxidil.

Jm0311

Reaction score
let us know how it works.

yes i am getting back on revivogen. although......i just now first heard about Promax. was is that not more popular?

amsch

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
let us know how it works.

yes i am getting back on revivogen. although......i just now first heard about Promax. was is that not more popular?

Why are you getting back on a product that you had no success with? What's the point with it?

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Revivogen cannot do what finasteride does.

But yea long term side effects are something to be concerned with I suppose.

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with the previous resounding "NO!"

Dropping finasteride is a baaad idea... I would put finasteride against all other non surgical treatments combined.

Its your $ and your hair tho. Good luck.

barca FC

Reaction score
thanks a lot guys....I am waiting for my shipment to arrive.....I will apply minoxidil in the morning and follow it with an application of tricomin(one or two minutes apart), and do the same thing again in the afternoon..and before bed I will apply revivogen...do u think that's a good routine?....I am really looking for a regimen that does not involve internal stuff...and since many people here say revivogen is not good enuoph to replace finasteride, I might add the spironolactone stuff Petchsky talked about once I figure out how the hell I am gonna fit it into my regimen

Petchsky said:
barca FC said:

To cut own on applications you can mix the tricomin with your minoxidil, or apply it before or after without waiting around too long.

To be safe you could also buy something like spironolactone and rotate that with rivivogen....it is quite cheap stuff and could make your regimen stronger...up to you, or you could add it later if you think you need it.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/hair-loss- ... /index.php

that's it?