Quitting Finasteride after first dose HELP

Newguy1

Reaction score
Please help! I'm SO SCARED after reading about all the neurotransmitters that finasteride halts. I knew side effects were possible for anyone at anytime but I thought it was all DHT related only. I did not research enough before popping this pill in my mouth. I've had the worst anxiety of my life since taking it 5 days ago and am too scared to continue. I only took .25 mg (cut a pill into fourths) and I'm worried that's enough to do the permanent damage this pill can cause. I've read a few stories of men who took it for 3 days at that dose and have PFS and also a few men who took just ONE PILL and have PFS. I'm just absolutely terrified and would appreciate any advice. I'm 24, extremely healthy diet/active and workout regularly.

Thanks.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score
I think you did the right thing. With your attitude you almost certainly would have experienced side effects.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Talk about hyperbole. Nothings going to happen, now move on, shave your head and embrace being bald. Good day.

Boomer01

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you did the right thing. With your attitude you almost certainly would have experienced side effects.
Heh.

He's probably right. People that stress that much will think that any little thing is caused from finasteride. Your brain even makes you feel symptoms that you don't really have. Yes people do get side effects from taking it, but it's a small number. You will be fine and have no side effects from taking 1/4 a pill.