Quit Dutasteride, Worried About Sides Now

concerned_user

My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to the dermatologist about a month ago and was prescribed Dutasteride. Took it for 27 days with some of the usual sides, including watery semen but with little impact on the libido/EQ. I quit about a week ago now and have since experienced bigger issues, including smaller genital size, almost zero libido, pain on the right side of my pelvis, and an inability to get an erection. Pretty concerned now. What is the best course of action – wait it out, get back on and taper off? Any words of wisdom are appreciated.

Last edited:

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went to the dermatologist about a month ago and was prescribed Dutasteride. Took it for 27 days with some of the usual sides, including watery semen but with little impact on the libido/EQ. I quit about a week ago now and have since experienced bigger issues, including smaller genital size, almost zero libido, pain on the right side of my pelvis, and an inability to get an erection. Pretty concerned now. What is the best course of action – wait it out, get back on and taper off? Any words of wisdom are appreciated.
Why did you quit? Maybe you should've tapered off but probably u shouldn't go back on it. That will just rock your hormones again. Give it a fee weeks and also see a doctor!