Quickie!!!

Ol'MacDee

Reaction score
When you shed those short, thin hairs that are almost white at the root does that mean you definatly have male pattern baldness. The reason I ask is because I've always been super skinny and have suspected some sort of thyroid issue. Now that I'm 25 and diffuse thinning pretty bad I'm starting to think that may be my problem. On the other hand, my dad has very simiar looking hair to mine and is a nor6. In other words, its in the genes. Any info would really help as I'm a broke college graduate in debt too bad to spend money at a doctor getting blood tests. (On a side note, started proscar 2 months ago and my libido has f****ing evaporated) sorry, just had to get that out.

Baldie

Established Member
Reaction score
You said you've started proscar....i hope your not taking the whole pill?

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ol'MacDee said:
Nah, cuttin' it into four pieces. Thinking about starting to cut it into 5ths instead.

Good luck getting it into 5ths, 4 even sized pieces is hard enough, not worth the hassle of trying to get those pieces smaller IMO.

scottie311

Established Member
Reaction score
cutting them into sixth's works out well for me....and on friday I take a finasteride holiday...yeahhh!!

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ol'MacDee said:
When you shed those short, thin hairs that are almost white at the root does that mean you definatly have male pattern baldness. The reason I ask is because I've always been super skinny and have suspected some sort of thyroid issue. Now that I'm 25 and diffuse thinning pretty bad I'm starting to think that may be my problem. On the other hand, my dad has very simiar looking hair to mine and is a nor6. In other words, its in the genes. Any info would really help as I'm a broke college graduate in debt too bad to spend money at a doctor getting blood tests. (On a side note, started proscar 2 months ago and my libido has f****ing evaporated) sorry, just had to get that out.

is thyroid problem and weigh issue related? I seem to have the same thing as u...

about the proscar, wait till month 3 or 4 and see if the side effects fade off...if not discontinue it.,