Quickest Regrowth Successes You Ever Saw In Here?

intoleranz1

Reaction score
Hey.

When a treatment worked for somebody- what were the craziest / fastest regrowth stories you have seen?

I wonder it takes longer for some and others have quick results

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Male to female transgender regimens
Which consists of
CPA(androcur) +estradiol(E2) +finasteride +minoxidil (topical)

Some people went from nw5 to nw1
It is crazy

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My two cents.
For males seems excess oil/sebum in combination excess DHT is part of the process of clogging/hampering healthy hair follicles. So taking anti androgens whether herbal or prescription lessens sebum/adult acne & is good for hair growth. Plus keeping scalp clean with scalp exfoliaters also a plus.
If you add estradiol too, female side effects will begin, that’s why doctors will never suggest that to straight males. There is a correct balance somewhere, but no one knows quite where it is. So males are constantly trying to stimulate scalp through vasodilation, massage, hair pulling, topicals to provide enough positive stimulus to hair follicles. If Transsexuals have done anything right it is to show if you lessen androgens your hair/skin will improve.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some products that use ‘fruit extracts’ which I have tried, but lately I came across a brand while I was researching reducing sebum. Seems Burdock root is part of formulation to many European products. Anyways their a site called Rescue Spa in NYC/Philadelphia that does scalp treatments. When I researched further they use a product line called Biologique Recherche. There is one product for exfoliation of skin & one for scalp.
The one for skin is $28 + $10 shipping 1.7 ounces smallest size
One for scalp is $100 + shipping but 8.5 ounces
They are similar products. So I started with
cheaper & use it on scalp
Lotion P50 original ‘1970.
The specific one for scalp
Hair lotion P50 Capillaire
So hope this helps to exfoliate scalp
Balance PH reduce sebum..

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some products that use ‘fruit extracts’ which I have tried, but lately I came across a brand while I was researching reducing sebum. Seems Burdock root is part of formulation to many European products. Anyways their a site called Rescue Spa in NYC/Philadelphia that does scalp treatments. When I researched further they use a product line called Biologique Recherche. There is one product for exfoliation of skin & one for scalp.
The one for skin is $28 + $10 shipping 1.7 ounces smallest size
One for scalp is $100 + shipping but 8.5 ounces
They are similar products. So I started with
cheaper & use it on scalp
Lotion P50 original ‘1970.
The specific one for scalp
Hair lotion P50 Capillaire
So hope this helps to exfoliate scalp
Balance PH reduce sebum..

I use the Lotion P50 on my face, and it's honestly the best chemical exfoliant I have used.

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I thought. I put it on my face and few days later skin started to exfoliate. I put it on my scalp too. They have the specific product for hair which I’ll get after my 1.7 ounce bottle runs out. I bought their Shampoo Sebo Requillibrant for oily scalp.
Best shampoo for healthy hair I’ve ever used. Full of zinc & natural ingredients. I will gradually sequee to their hair products.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s exactly what I thought. I put it on my face and few days later skin started to exfoliate. I put it on my scalp too. They have the specific product for hair which I’ll get after my 1.7 ounce bottle runs out. I bought their Shampoo Sebo Requillibrant for oily scalp.
Best shampoo for healthy hair I’ve ever used. Full of zinc & natural ingredients. I will gradually sequee to their hair products.

The exfoliator made my skin so beautifully smooth, and is highly raved by beauty experts such as Caroline Hirons or Gothamista. I didn't know they did a hair care range, though!

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t either till I stumbled on it researching excess sebum. Their products are made in France. They have one hair conditioner for hair which is GOOD for all scalps. I’ll probably get that too after I run out of my current product.