(questions) swiss lace and hybrid system questions

notyet.234

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently wearing a full swiss lace custom unit from Lavivid and honestly, once installed, it totally worth it.
Unit is single split knots in the front hairline with gradual hairline and double split knots for the rest.
For my next unit, I would like to have hair a bit more flat on the back and side and improve cleaning process. Anyone wearing back and side UTS v-loop and swiss lace in the middle and front ?
-how does the v-loop and knots blend together ?
-how's the flatness of v-loop UTS for the back and side compared to knots ?
-how does the v-loop blend with side bio hair ?
I actually use tape for the back and side and glue for the hairline. I can get a solid 1.5 week, so :
-what tape and glue would you recommend for full swill lace or hybrid ?
After a few install, hair system become dry, I actually use Marc Anthony Organ oil shampoo (once a week) and conditioner :
-what product would you recommend to get back shinning and softness of the system ?
Thanks for your support

mambovipi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have answers for your questions but am looking for someone with swiss lace to just ask a few basic questions as my next one is swiss (coming from french). If you have some time can you please answer the following:
1) What glue do you use at the front?
2) How do you clean it out with the system on?
3) How do you avoid overstretching the lace when cleaning the front?

Cheers!

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm currently wearing a full swiss lace custom unit from Lavivid and honestly, once installed, it totally worth it.
Unit is single split knots in the front hairline with gradual hairline and double split knots for the rest.
For my next unit, I would like to have hair a bit more flat on the back and side and improve cleaning process. Anyone wearing back and side UTS v-loop and swiss lace in the middle and front ?
-how does the v-loop and knots blend together ?
-how's the flatness of v-loop UTS for the back and side compared to knots ?
-how does the v-loop blend with side bio hair ?
I actually use tape for the back and side and glue for the hairline. I can get a solid 1.5 week, so :
-what tape and glue would you recommend for full swill lace or hybrid ?
After a few install, hair system become dry, I actually use Marc Anthony Organ oil shampoo (once a week) and conditioner :
-what product would you recommend to get back shinning and softness of the system ?
Thanks for your support
Most lace units, with back and side UTS, is actually poly brushed or painted over lace, not vlooped... do you have a specific model you are thinking of you can reference here??
Lavivid lace with poly back and side, is Just that , poly, not thin skin

aqeel6600

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a person wearing a lace with side and back perimeter as poly skin, I have to inform you that the skin part can show if you styled the hair by the side, this has led me to consider the skin to only be in the back