Questions Regarding Folligen

kt_hair

Reaction score
I have been using Crinagen for the past one month and it has completely stopped my hairfall (From 80-100 hairs per day to 10-20 hairs per day). But I havent noticed any regrowth so I am planning to add folligen to my regimen. I had the following 2 questions.
1. Crinagen has Zinc and Folligen has copper. Does using them together lead to each nullifying the effect of the other?
2. The folligen website says that folligen helps to decrease the resting stage time for the hair follicle. So, once I am done with using folligen therapy for a month or so, is it ok to stop using it? Are there any known withdrawl symptoms for folligen?
Thanks!

Logic1

Established Member
Reaction score
1. Not sure. Seems unlikely.

2. Like other treatments you have to continue it's use to obtain it's effect. The only withdrawl sympton probably would be a return to your predetermined genetic script. I do not believe Folligen has any significant side effects either.

DonaldAnderson

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Folligen is used to strengthen your hair and improve your scalp health. I see no withdrawal symptoms or side effects other than turning your scalp blue. BTW nice avatar jokoj.

Bono

Reaction score
kt_hair said:
I have been using Crinagen for the past one month and it has completely stopped my hairfall
Too soon to tell. Probably unrelated.

I havent noticed any regrowth so I am planning to add folligen to my regimen.
Way too soon. You are supposed to use things for 6 to 10 months before expecting results. You aren't even 1/10th of the way into being able to determine if Crinagen works for you or not.

Bono