Questions? READ THIS FIRST!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestlawn

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, I wanted to ask you is it possible to thicken existing hair on the back of your scalp. I want to have a hair transplant, but I know that I will not be able at this stage since my donor area is not that thick. Will propecia do any good for it?

I'm 19. My hair loss is very agressive (and it seems to me that I have miniaturization all over scalp) and I'm desperate to get on propecia. My body hair seems to be increasing at a rapid rate and I heard it gets rid of that **** too.
y its possible obviously, but the longer you wait, the more it becomes impossible.

Rahul Singh

Reaction score
The shampoo name you mentioned in the case study does it help to control hail fall or it is the cause of hairfall?

rubs

Reaction score
Thank you, I liked the inclusion about talking to your doctor about 5mg finasteride.

chouginga

Reaction score
dunno if you post anymore op but thanks for the help, this thread is a pretty good starting resource

Gingerslippers

Reaction score
Many thanks - a good read as a start. Was looking straight into surgery but obviously I need to look at other things first I think

alex880

Reaction score
some help needed

Hey guys im new to this forum i would like to know how to post threads by myself i cant find it any where i was loking :(

82JTA

Reaction score
The OP here was a great intro to the treatments and options available to us all. Especially relevant and useful for me was section taking to bits the internet hysteria surrounding finasteride side effects and showing that they're often psychosomatic.

I liked the OP's photos too as they show treatments really CAN make a fantastic difference at the front and temples - something I was previously led to believe wasn't possible at all.

I wish I'd found the site and read this a few years ago as I'd have been inspired to take action a lot sooner!

Blood War

Reaction score
Protein Shake after Hair transplantation?

Guys, i have a simple question. I had an operation in turkey and the employees told me different things about it. One said i should not use any Protein powder for a year. Others said i could start using it after 3 months. So, what do you guys think about that. Could be there any problem if i decide to use it. Like any negative effects while my transplanted hair starts growing. I would like to use it but if it is not recommandable, i would not bother at all. Just asking :mrgreen:

D_Sho3

Reaction score
Need Assistance

So i'm looking to start some sort of program and see where it goes. I'm at the stage of just decided what approach I want to go. So i've done some initial research and I'm open to discussion and listening to what other users believe is the best way to go but I'm currently leading toward Rogain foam for growth, Revivogen for DHT inhibitors and Nizoral. What I am planning on doing is Shower using Nizoral, and apply both Revivogen and Rogaine but i'm not sure if I need both so I'm looking for some guidance in this area. I'm also very open to other discussions as to products.
Any assistance would be amazing!!
Thanks!!!

Firemythos

Reaction score
Very small norwooding visible in the before pictures, might not even advance further so the after picture could be misleading

Status
Not open for further replies.