questions about topical dutasteride

Dontworryabtit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm considering taking topical dutasteride. I tried finasteride at 1mg/day and it gave me mild sides, though I was more concerned with nuking my DHT at 18. Topical dutasteride seems like the perfect treatment option for me, but I can't seem to find much info to support the theory, so I thought I'd ask a few questions.

1. how can I make my own topical solution? I know a liposomal carrier is ideal, but what would be the best dosage range for peak effectiveness and minimal sides, would .25% be good?

2. If anyone has any experience with this: did you experience a shed? And more importantly, did you get any regrowth and/or pictures of the regrow?

3. Would this, in theory, be able to maintain the current state of hair against male pattern baldness long-term?

Also, I'm considering starting RU at a pretty low/moderate dose if dutasteride isn't enough, but if that's not a good idea I'm definitely open to criticisms/feedback.

Thank you in advance for any help.

jazz1

Reaction score
What about Topical Finasteride first? The place I use for Topical Finasteride also sell Topical Dutasteride.

Oral Finasteride gave me side effects, but Topical Finasteride is fine and works for me.

Whats your full hairloss regime? Any pictures?

See Below they give 10% discount to forum members when you buy 3 bottles, all details are in the thread.

Topical Finasteride

Topical Dutasteride

Dontworryabtit

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about Topical Finasteride first? The place I use for Topical Finasteride also sell Topical Dutasteride.

Oral Finasteride gave me side effects, but Topical Finasteride is fine and works for me.

Whats your full hairloss regime? Any pictures?

See Below they give 10% discount to forum members when you buy 3 bottles, all details are in the thread.

Topical Finasteride

Topical Dutasteride

I thought about topical finasteride, but it's not as appealing to me because it still goes systemic and isn't quite as strong as dutasteride, that being said if topical dutasteride doesn't work for me I'll give that a try.

Currently, my regimen is just topical minoxidil and tretinoin, neither of which do sh*t. I just got my prescription for dutasteride and was also able to get one for oral minoxidil, so I'm going to do those whenever I can figure out the topical dutasteride thing.

Thank you so much for that link btw! Also, considering I already have a prescription, could I just provide that instead of buying one?

jazz1

Reaction score
I thought about topical finasteride, but it's not as appealing to me because it still goes systemic and isn't quite as strong as dutasteride, that being said if topical dutasteride doesn't work for me I'll give that a try.

Currently, my regimen is just topical minoxidil and tretinoin, neither of which do sh*t. I just got my prescription for dutasteride and was also able to get one for oral minoxidil, so I'm going to do those whenever I can figure out the topical dutasteride thing.

Thank you so much for that link btw! Also, considering I already have a prescription, could I just provide that instead of buying one?
Yea contact the pharmacy direct in the link, as the ingredient is the same, so I don’t see why they should be an issue.